You know RISMedia as the leading source for news and information about the real estate industry. But did you know we offer so much more? If you need content for your website, blog, newsletter, or are looking for a content and marketing platform that connects you with your agents or members and helps set them apart among consumers, RISMedia has several great offerings.
Our Broker/Agent/MLS Content and Marketing Platform Offers:
RISMedia’s Content Library is updated daily and has thousands of articles and hundreds of video tips to choose from. Access relevant, professionally written and editable content that you can download and use to enhance all of your communications—website, blogs, social media sites, newsletters or RSS feeds for automatic delivery. Search for keywords, or filter for industry professionals or consumer targets for your communications and engagement systems. RISMedia’s Content Library includes both B2B- and B2C-centric articles and may be included with both or either of the Industry Engagement (B2B) and Consumer Engagement (B2C) platforms outlined below:
Industry Engagement Tools
• Branded Daily e-News:Custom branded daily industry news and insights, automatically delivered to your agents or MLS/Association members up to 6x per week. Includes your logo, custom links, personal message and advertisements.
•Branded Monthly Social Media e-Newsletter:Custom branded monthly newsletter automatically delivered to your agents or MLS/Association members. Includes your logo, photo and custom links. Content focuses on social media topics, specifically on how to use social media in business to increase profits, plus tips, insights and other best practices.
• Branded Monthly Digital Magazine:Custom branded digital version of RISMedia’s Real Estate Magazine automatically delivered to your agents or MLS/Association members via email.
Related: RISMedia’s Real Estate Information Network (RREIN) is one of our broker content and marketing systems. Click here to read how our RREIN brokers are using RISMedia content for recruiting and business development.
Consumer Engagement Tools
The following assets are available at the brokerage/company level, or as an enterprise solution to provide personal access to all agents and/or members within your company or association:
• Weekly Consumer Bulletins (Personalized Press Releases): Helpful, consumer-facing real estate information, automatically formatted as press release, including personalized information. Easy to download and send to local media or distribute to clients, post online, etc.
• Resource Center:A personally branded, pop-up information hub for your website that includes consumer-facing news, videos, real estate Q&As and more.
• Monthly “Home Matters” Consumer e-Newsletter: Send a beautifully designed and informative e-Newsletter to your consumers each month with helpful tips and insights into buying, selling and homeownership. Customized and branded with logo, photo, contact information and personalized links.
• “Pop-a-Note” Drip Email Platform:Fun, light and unique way to keep in touch with clients and prospects using this easy drip email platform. Send notes on pop culture topics of interest, helpful real estate-related topics or both! Includes custom branding with photo, contact info and links, plus a customized News Hub with more consumer-facing real estate articles.
How can RISMedia help with your content and marketing needs? Contact Anne Kraft, senior vice president, RISMedia, for more information, or visit RISMedia’s REsource or Pop-a-Note to learn more and see content samples.
More client testimonials:
RISMedia’s newsletters to specific recruits getting a “70 percent open rate” reports one Real Estate Business Development VP in PA. “We are always trying to use tools like this to attract agents, and the more we are using RREIN as a recruiting tool, the better our results.” Read the story here.
Century 21 Award in San Diego provides our content platform to its more than 1,700 agents. The company created an easy-to-digest training series showing how simple it is to set up our system to run on auto pilot in a great, 4-part training series they call, “One Byte at a Time.” (We love that!). Take a look at how this successful company is using RISMedia content!