An elite gathering of the real estate industry’s top brokers begins tomorrow, Sept. 9, when RISMedia’s Real Estate CEO Exchange kicks off at the Yale Club in New York City. The overall theme of the day-and-a-half-long event, which runs through Sept. 10, is, “Raising Your Value Proposition: Key Strategies for Operating in Today’s Economy.” The now sold-out event is designed for select, leading broker/owners and their respective leadership team members.
This year’s CEO Exchange features approximately 30 expert speakers and panelists, largely comprised of Power Brokers from across the country, participating in more than 10 sessions and presentations that target key issues confronting today’s brokers and their firms. For a complete agenda and list of speakers, click here.
The 2014 Real Estate CEO Exchange will be highlighted with the following keynote presentations:
- Gino Blefari, Founder, Incoming CEO, HSF Affiliates
- The Power Broker Perspective: Running and Operating a Firm in Today’s Market – Sept. 9, 2:15 p.m.
Ken Trepeta, Director of Real Estate Services, National Association of REALTORS®
The Future of Affiliated Business Arrangements: How to Protect Mortgage, Title, Insurance Revenue…and More – sponsored by Citi – Sept. 9. 2:45 p.m.
- Vince Leisey, Broker, Coach and Speaker, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Realty
Crafting a Winning Culture for Your Firm – Sept. 10, 8:00 a.m.
- Dave Liniger, Founder and Chairman, RE/MAX
- The Franchise Perspective: One-on-One with Dave Liniger – sponsored by Bank of America – Sept. 10, 10:00 a.m.
- Kevin Kelleher, President and CEO, Cartus
Employee Mobility Trends Affecting Residential Real Estate Brokerages – Sept. 10, 12:00 p.m.
- Greg Schwartz, Chief Revenue Officer, Zillow
- After the Acquisition: What’s Next for Zillow and Organized Real Estate? – Sept. 10, during luncheon
- Paul Boomsma, President, Luxury Portfolio International; COO, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- The Move-up and Luxury Marketplace: Why High-end is on the Rise – Sept. 10, 2:45 p.m.
Exclusive networking opportunities will also take place during RISMedia’s CEO Exchange, including a Welcome Reception at 5 p.m. on Sept. 9, sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate; a Networking Luncheon at 12:30 on Sept. 10, sponsored by Trulia; and “The Ultimate Power Broker Open House Experience” Closing Reception on Sept. 10 at 3:15, sponsored by Halstead Property, a member of Luxury Portfolio International®, where attendees will take part in a private tour of one of New York City’s most exclusive listings.
Watch for full coverage of RISMedia’s 2014 Real Estate CEO Exchange here at rismedia.com. For questions, please contact Randi Vannucchi, firstname.lastname@example.org.