Homes.com® recently announced four new additions to its MLS partnership program. East Bay Regional Data MLS, New York State MLS, Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS®, and Bay East Association of REALTORS® have partnered to advertise their members’ listings on Homes.com and its mobile apps. As a result of these new agreements, more than 15,000 real estate professionals will gain free listing exposure to Homes.com’s 12 million monthly consumers and access to the Homes Connect suite of online marketing applications.
These relationships provide value for members of each local MLS by ensuring their listings are advertised accurately on Homes.com. They also provide a better experience for Homes.com users who want to buy or sell homes, improving the quantity and quality of available listings in each local market and ensuring consumers can connect directly to the local broker and agent representing each listing.
“Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS® is excited to partner with Homes.com as they closely align with our own strategic goals of connecting consumers with agents and brokers,” says Mike Cotrill, chief executive officer of the Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS®. “Teaming up with Homes.com provides opportunities for real estate professionals to be exposed to a higher number of potential clients, ultimately providing a better experience on both sides of the business.”
Key aspects of the Homes.com MLS partnerships include:
- More timely and accurate listing data.
- Exclusive branding and clear attribution for the listing agent and broker on listing detail pages.
- No display of competing advertising by other real estate professionals on listing detail pages.
- All consumer leads generated from listing detail pages are emailed directly to the listing agent.
- Prominent branding of the MLS as the trusted source of the listing information. Consumers thus recognize the best source for real estate data is the local MLS.
- Homes Connect Lead conversion tools that include: Lead & Contact Manager, Email Campaigns, Task Manager and Calendar, Homes.com MyHomes Profile with Question & Answer Access, and the Homes.com Facebook Listing App.
“The major agreements that we continue to sign with MLS organizations across the country confirm our support of MLS’s as the most trusted sources for accurate listing data,” says Terry Slattery, president of Homes.com and For Rent Media Solutions. “By offering our partners free consumer leads for their members, prominent brand exposure on Homes.com, and consumers the most accurate listing data possible, we’ve created a win-win for everyone.”
For more information, visit http://connect.homes.com/mls/.