Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS® (GEPAR), the MLS for real estate listings in the Greater El Paso area, has teamed up with Homesnap to provide its 2,000 REALTOR® members with Homesnap Pro, the agent-only version of Homesnap’s popular consumer mobile app. GEPAR joins other MLSs that have partnered with Homesnap since its Pro app launched in JuneMay,, including MRIS, MLSListings Inc, The MLS/CLAW™, andPalm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS®.
Developing mobile technology is an expensive and ongoing process, and it can be difficult for MLSs to create advanced mobile solutions internally. Homesnap Pro is a smart solution for MLSs looking for more affordable access to an intuitively designed mobile app that provides real-time data to their agents on the go. Homesnap Pro is free to any MLS for the first 12 months.
“We are excited to team up with a visionary MLS like GEPAR that has recognized the value which Homesnap Pro can provide to its members,” says Guy Wolcott, CEO and co-founder of Homesnap. “GEPAR was one of the first MLSs to contact Homesnap Pro, and we are thrilled that their agents will be able to use the app.”
“Homesnap Pro has that ‘secret sauce’ combining the consumer-quality app our members want with the real-time MLS data they need,” says Jason Sanchez, Director of MLS & Technology for GEPAR.
Homesnap Pro provides an unprecedented amount of real-time information to agents on the go, giving them the flexibility to research homes, interact with each other, and collaborate with clients from their mobile devices. With Homesnap Pro, agents and consumers can use the same platform to seamlessly share real estate information and communicate with each other in the same place they search. Some of the features of Homesnap Pro include:
- Real-time access to agent-only MLS information, including confidential listing information, showing instructions and commission splits
- Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, “bird’s eye” lot boundaries, similar active listings, recent sales comps, and local schools
- One-tap messaging with clients and other agents
- Customized email marketing to clients and contacts
- Rapid Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) generation right from the smartphone
- Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent sales and an analysis of sales history (price reduction, days on market, etc.)
- In-app integration with ShowingTime showing scheduling for participating listings
Using Homesnap Pro, information is only a snap away. In addition to searching by map, address, or home criteria, real estate professionals can also take a picture of a house and the app automatically pulls information from the MLS, public records and other sources.
For more information, visit homesnap.com/pro.