To increase security and reduce liability, tune in on Tuesday October 21 at 3 p.m. EST to a practical session with well-known security speaker Robert Siciliano and Amy Chorew, VP of Platform Development at Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, on the essentials of real estate security. Robert will provide you with the fundamentals of safety and the strategies for security to help you make smarter time, money and life-saving decisions.
Siciliano’s “tell it like it is” style is sought after by major media outlets, executives in the C-Suite of leading corporations, meeting planners, and community leaders to get the straight talk they need to stay safe in a world in which physical and virtual crime is commonplace. Siciliano is accessible, real, professional, and ready to weigh in and comment at a moment’s notice on breaking news.
In the webinar, you will learn how to:
- Devise an effective, ongoing office security plan.
- Learn who your prospect is and how to identify predators.
- Create constant communication – make it known where you’ll be, when and with whom.
- Hold a safe open house; not everyone’s here to buy.
- Plan distress codes: green, yellow, and red are the good, the bad and the ugly!
- Conduct personal marketing that does not make you a target.
- Implement a buddy system- two heads are better than one.
- Set up a dress code for safety and success.
- Trust your intuition- it’s a person’s best friend.
- Auto security and take predators “for a ride.”
- Control your self-defense with Self-Offense.
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Time: 3 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time
Session number: 591-623-614
To register for this session, click here.