Take a stroll through NAR’s neighborhood of member benefits and resources at the 2014 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, November 7-10 in New Orleans. The friendly faces in NAR Booth No. 1019 are happy to provide you with the knowledge you need to sustain your status as the neighborhood real estate expert.
Welcome Home to the NAR Booth
Start your visit at NAR Booth No. 1019 at the Morial Convention Center to learn how NAR benefits you.
- The party kicks off at Friday’s Opening Night Celebration from 3-6 p.m., when the NAR Booth transforms into the NAR Quarter for the night, offering some of Louisiana’s finest cuisine!
- Have you claimed your .REALTOR domain yet? Now’s your chance, with staff on hand to assist you.
- Check out the members-only discounts and unique offers on products and services only available with the REALTOR Benefits® Program, your official member benefits program.
- Learn about new opportunities with free, 20-minute presentations in the NAR Theater, featuring a range of topics from online marketing to financial tips to understanding your healthcare options.
- Discover how the REALTOR® Party is fighting to protect property ownership at the federal, state and local levels, and what you can do to help.
- See how RPR® can support you with the perfect mix of comprehensive neighborhood and property data, powerful analytics, dynamic reporting and a new mobile app.
- Shop the REALTOR® Store and receive 10 percent off select NAR products and publications. Remember to stock up on REALTOR®-logo merchandise too.
- Show your REALTOR® pride with the new REALTOR® credit card, available through the REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a division of Northwest Federal Credit Union.
- Who knew simple actions can earn rewards? We did! And you can, too, with the Member Value Plus (MVP) program. Come find out more about the latest MVP action and take a tour of Errors & Omissions by Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, a REALTOR Benefits® Program Partner.
- And stop by on Saturday from 1-3 p.m. to meet and have your photo taken with baseball legend Cal Ripken Jr.!
Explore the REALTOR® Pavilion
Be sure to meet our neighbors, such as REALTOR® University, which offers a full spectrum of learning, continuing education, certification and designation courses, and a master’s degree program. Discover how NAR reaches consumers through Real Estate Today Radio and the Consumer Advertising Campaign, and how you can leverage both. You can also connect with members-only discounts and special offers with partners in NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program. You’ll find a lot of great resources to support you and your business.
Don’t Miss NAR-TV
And tune in to NAR-TV for up-to-date news on the conference, your NAR member benefits, and more—available throughout the convention center and in headquarters hotel rooms.
As you work hard to welcome clients to your neighborhood, we’re thrilled to welcome you to ours. And with your new knowledge and skills, you’ll be ready for anything.
We hope to see you at the 2014 REALTORS® Conference and Expo! For more information, visit www.REALTOR.org/convention.
Bob Goldberg is NAR senior vice president, Sales & Marketing, Business Development & Strategic Investments, Professional Development, Conventions.
For more information, visit www.realtor.org.