It is no secret that photos are the most engaging content type on Facebook. Posts with photos make up 75 percent of all content posted to Facebook and account for a staggering 93 percent of the most engaging posts. https://blog.bufferapp.com/7-facebook-stats-you-should-know-for-a-more-engaging-page
There are no two ways about it. If you want to create engaging posts that attract followers to your listings, photos are a necessity. Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate 43 Degrees North is one brokerage that has mastered the art of sharing listings on Facebook.
Here’s what you can learn from them on creating effective listing posts on Facebook:
1. Take photos, lots of photos. 43 Degrees North averages between 20-30 photos per listing. Each photo is beautifully staged and is shot in a high resolution.
2. Upload all of the listing photos to a gallery on Facebook. This gallery should include:
• An eye-catching title
• A short description of the property’s features, the agent’s contact information and open house dates (if any are planned)
• The address of the property
3. Post your gallery to your Facebook page. Here is what the final post will look like:
Once your listing gallery is created, you can link to it from all other social media platforms.
This simple 3-step process creates effective and engaging posts that are sure to generate more buzz about your listings.
For more information, visit www.lumentussocial.com