The industry’s most widely read and long-standing ranking of the country’s top real estate brokerage firms, RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey is now available for qualified brokers to complete. Now in its 27th year, the Power Broker Survey ranks firms by closed transactions and sales volume for 2014. The deadline is February 13, 2015.
“When Crye-Leike is recognized as an industry leader in RISMedia’s Power Broker Report, it gives the company and our management confirmation that we are industry leaders,” says Harold Crye, president of Crye-Leike REALTORS®. “It gives our associates pride in knowing that they are affiliated with one of the best real estate companies in the country.”
To participate in RISMedia’s 2015 Power Broker Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 750 transactions in 2014. If you participated in the survey last year, you will be receiving an email invitation with your firm’s unique link for completing the survey. If you are new to the Power Broker Survey or do not receive the invitation, please click here to complete the survey now.
RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Report & Survey is the industry’s preeminent report ranking the nation’s top real estate firms. Appearing as one of the top firms in the report serves as an important competitive differentiator for U.S. firms of all sizes. “RISMedia’s Power Broker ranking is a trusted resource in the industry for accurate ranking of real estate firms throughout the nation,” says Matt Widdows, owner and CEO of HomeSmart. “We are always proud to be listed and it is an honor that we love to share with our agents and clients.”
The first several hundred company rankings in the Power Broker Report will appear in the April 2015 issue of Real Estate magazine and online at rismedia.com. The complete ranking of all firms who meet the criteria will be available in the 2015 Power Broker Report publication, available both digitally and in print later this spring.
Being recognized among the country’s top brokers in the Power Broker Report serves as an important recruiting and retention tool for today’s leading real estate firms; it also helps secure relationships with today’s more discerning real estate consumers. “RISMedia is highly respected for having high standards and reliable data on the ranking of brokerages,” says Fafie Moore, broker/owner of Realty Executives Nevada. “Therefore, being ranked by RISMedia’s Power Broker Report adds credibility when talking to recruit prospects and prospective buyers and sellers.
“The company and our associates use the Power Broker rankings in several ways,” adds Crye. “We announce the rankings in the local newspaper. We also include the rankings report in our listing presentation manual. We believe that this is powerful because it tells the homeowner that they are listing their home with one of the strongest real estate companies in the country. We also use the ranking report in our recruiting presentations. New agents to the business are impressed that the company they are joining is recognized nationally.”
Brokers who make the Top 500 ranking in RISMedia’s Power Broker Report will be invited to gather at RISMedia’s annual gala, The Power Broker Reception & Dinner, taking place on Friday, Nov. 13 in conjunction with the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in San Diego.
“RISMedia’s Power Broker Community gives our entire team an opportunity to connect with, and learn from, other successful brokerages in the industry,” says Widdows. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve turned to a colleague in the industry for advice that I have met through RISMedia events and the community at large.”
Moore concurs: “The (Power Broker) network is a source of other brokers of comparable size to communicate and share with on issues brokers face in daily and strategic planning.”
Taking the Power Broker Survey: What You Need to Know
– To complete the Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 750 transactions in 2014.
– The Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
– If you completed the survey in 2014, you should receive an email from RISMedia with your own unique link to complete the survey. Your survey link is pre-populated with the information you submitted last year. All you’ll need to do is respond to new questions and update information from last year where necessary.
– If you are part of a franchise brand, your corporate office may have already submitted data on your behalf. You may find this data pre-populated in your survey – please contact your brand’s corporate office if your data is different from the numbers it submitted on your behalf and make the necessary adjustments in the survey. We would also appreciate you completing the remaining survey questions for our research purposes.
– For your survey to be accepted, please be sure to check the boxes on the verification page and make sure it is signed by: 1.Your broker, and; 2. Your CFO, accountant, or other party who can validate that the data submitted is correct.
– Upon completion/submission of the online survey, you will be brought to a page that confirms your submission. From this page, there is a link to print out a PDF of your survey responses. Arriving at this page means that your survey is confirmed in our system. You will not receive a separate confirmation email.
– There is no cost or any obligation to participate in this report.
– The deadline for RISMedia’s receipt of your completed survey is February 13, 2015. To take the survey now, click here.