A final extension has been granted to those real estate firms that have not yet completed RISMedia’s 27th Annual Power Broker Survey. All entries must be received by this Wednesday, Feb. 25th. If you have not yet completed the survey, please click here.
The Power Broker Survey is the industry’s most widely read and long-standing ranking of the country’s top real estate brokerage firms. The survey ranks firms by closed transactions and sales volume for 2014. “RISMedia is highly respected for having high standards and reliable data on the ranking of brokerages,” says Fafie Moore, broker/owner of Realty Executives Nevada. “Therefore, being ranked by RISMedia’s Power Broker Report adds credibility when talking to recruit prospects and prospective buyers and sellers.”
To participate in RISMedia’s 2015 Power Broker Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 750 transactions in 2014. If you participated in the survey last year, you should have received an email invitation with your firm’s unique link for completing the survey. If you are new to the Power Broker Survey or did not receive the invitation, please click here to complete the survey now.
Taking the Power Broker Survey: What You Need to Know
– To complete the Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 750 transactions in 2014.
– The Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
– If you completed the survey in 2014, you should have received an email from RISMedia with your own unique link to complete the survey. Your survey link is pre-populated with the information you submitted last year. All you’ll need to do is respond to new questions and update information from last year where necessary.
– If you are part of a franchise brand, your corporate office may have already submitted data on your behalf. You may find this data pre-populated in your survey – please contact your brand’s corporate office if your data is different from the numbers it submitted on your behalf and make the necessary adjustments in the survey. We would also appreciate you completing the remaining survey questions for our research purposes.
– For your survey to be accepted, please be sure to check the boxes on the verification page and make sure it is signed by: 1.Your broker, and; 2. Your CFO, accountant, or other party who can validate that the data submitted is correct.
– Upon completion/submission of the online survey, you will be brought to a page that confirms your submission. From this page, there is a link to print out a PDF of your survey responses. Arriving at this page means that your survey is confirmed in our system. You will not receive a separate confirmation email.
– There is no cost or any obligation to participate in this report.
– The deadline for RISMedia’s receipt of your completed survey is February 25, 2015. To take the survey now, click here.