Zillow Group recently announced that Zillow® and Trulia® have signed a record-setting 32 new agreements with multiple listing services in the past week, including two of the nation’s largest MLSs; Georgia-based First Multiple Listing Service and Washington D.C.-based Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.
“The momentum continues to build,” says Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group chief industry development officer. “The industry has been incredibly supportive in working with us to create direct listing feeds, for the benefit of brokers, agents, home buyers and sellers. We are working hard to keep up with the demand. Not only has the number of MLSs sending us a direct feed skyrocketed, we also are getting more listings in those markets than before.”
“Sending a direct feed of our listings was in the best interest of our members and the sellers they represent,” says Cantey Davis, president of First Multiple Listing Service. “We wanted our members to be confident that they have a guaranteed way to get their listings on to the portals that millions of home shoppers are visiting, and we’ve arrived at a great solution with Zillow Group that gives our brokers control over their data, but still makes marketing their listings simple.”
New partners include:
- Allegheny Highland Association of REALTORS® – Altoona, Pa.
- Bay County Realtors Association – Panama City, Fla.
- Beckley Board of REALTORS – Beckley, W. Va.
- Bonita Springs Estero Association of REALTORS – Bonita Springs, Fla.
- Cambria Somerset Association of Realtors – Johnstown, Pa.
- Cape Coral Association of Realtors – Cape Coral, Fla.
- Central New York Information Service, Inc. – North Syracuse, N.Y.
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors – Charleston, S.C.
- First Multiple Listing Service Inc. – Atlanta, Ga.
- Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. – Fort Myers, Fla.
- Greenville-Pitt Association of Realtors MLS – Greenville, N.C.
- HiCentral MLS, Ltd. – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Indiana Regional MLS, LLC – Lafayette, Ind.
- Information and Real Estate Services, LLC – Loveland, Colo.
- Itasca County Board of Realtors – Grand Rapids, Minn.
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. – Rockville, Md.
- Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC – St. Joseph, Mich.
- Missoula Organization of REALTORS – Missoula, Mont.
- MLS Greenwood South Carolina, Inc. – Greenwood, S.C.
- Mountain Central Association of REALTORS – McCall, Idaho
- Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. – Hilton Head Island, S.C.
- Northwestern Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service – Eau Claire, Wis.
- Real Estate Information Network, Inc. – Virginia Beach, Va.
- REALTOR Association of Franklin & Gulf Counties – Apalachicola, Fla.
- Realtors Association of Citrus County, Inc. – Lecanto, Fla.
- Rockingham County Association of REALTORS – Reidsville, N.C.
- South Georgia MLS – Valdosta, Ga.
- Spokane Association of REALTORS – Spokane, Wash.
- State Wide MLS of Rhode Island, Inc. – Warwick, R.I.
- Tiftarea MLS, LLC – Tifton, Ga.
- Western New York Real Estate Information Services – Amherst, N.Y.
- Western Upstate Association of Realtors – Anderson, S.C.
For more information, visit www.zillow.com.