The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) released its annual report Wednesday on the Top 250 Latino Agents in the country. For the fourth consecutive year, NAHREP received a record number of applications from top agents across the country competing for a spot on the prestigious list. This year’s report was again distributed in association with Zillow Group.
“While the media continues to report about the dip in homeownership rates and the challenges that new homebuyers are facing with today’s tight credit market, we are proud to acknowledge these hard-working individuals who are making the American dream a reality for thousands of families in hundreds of communities,“ said Teresa Palacios Smith, 2015 NAHREP president. “These agents are the engine that is driving Latino homeownership in a sustainable way.”
The Top 250 Latino Agent report represents nearly $4 billion in total transaction volume from agents in 26 states across the nation. It includes profiles of some of the 2015 honorees, along with other interesting data points about this year’s Top 250 Agents. RE/MAX Real Estate was the franchise with the most agents making the list, with 62.
For the second consecutive year, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate in Chicago was the individual office with the most agents on the list, with 10 individuals named for 2015.
The full report is available at www.nahrep.org/top250/agent.
NAHREP’s 2015 Top 250 Latino Agents list was compiled using data from submissions through an open nomination process and applications were verified for accuracy. Membership in NAHREP is not a requirement.
NAHREP congratulates the following Top 10 Latino Agents for 2015:
- Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, NV
- Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty Leo Pareja Team, Falls Church, VA
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, FL
- Marty Rodriguez Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, CA
- Mark Dimas, Professional Group Realty, Cypress, TX
- Mario Negron, RE/MAX Prestige – Houston New Home Team, Houston, TX
- David Acosta, Keller Williams Realty David Acosta Real Estate Group, El Paso, TX
- Eduardo Blanco, 5 Diamond Management and Real Estate, LLC, Miami, FL
- Noah Herrera, Platinum Real Estate Professionals, Henderson, NV
- Dennis Estep, The House Company, El Paso, TX
“Congratulations to the agents who have earned this significant distinction,” said Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group chief industry development officer. “We are honored to collaborate with NAHREP in recognizing the efforts of these exemplary leaders in helping people achieve the dream of homeownership.”
The Top 250 Latino Agents will receive special recognition at NAHREP’s 2015 National Convention & Latin Music Festival that will be held at the Chicago Hilton in downtown Chicago from September 20-22, 2015. Additionally, the Top 250 Latino Agents will be invited to attend the exclusive NAHREP Icons mastermind session at the convention for an opportunity to exchange ideas, business practices, and success tactics with other top-producing agents.