Homes.comÂ® has announced the addition of REcolorado to its MLS Partnership Program. The new partnership will offer REcoloradoâ€™s 18,000 real estate professionals free exposure for their 9,500 active listings by gaining access to Homes.comâ€™s audience of more than 13 million monthly transaction-ready consumers.
REcolorado brokers can now offer their agents direct access to syndicate their listings on Homes.com, ensuring those listings are advertised accurately and updated regularly. Consumers visiting Homes.com will benefit from the improved quantity and quality of available listings in Colorado, and will have a clear path to connect directly with the local brokerage and agent representingÂ each listing.
â€śOur new partnership with Homes.com offers REcolorado brokers and agents listing-level control where their listings appear, while improving the quality of listings available for consumers on Homes.com,â€ť says Kirby Slunaker, president and CEO of REcolorado. â€śBy driving engaged consumers back to either the brokerâ€™s website or recolorado.com, everyone involved wins.â€ť
The benefits provided by Homes.comâ€™s MLS partnership program include:
- Data Accuracy â€“ More timely and accurate listing data.
- Prominent Branding â€“ Clear attribution and branding for the listing agent and broker on listing detail pages.
- Consumer Leads â€“ All leads from Homes.com are emailed directly to the listing agent.
- MLS Branding â€“ Prominent branding for REcolorado.com as the trusted source of the listing information.
- Direct Links â€“ All listings on Homes.com can include â€śdeep linksâ€ť back to the brokerâ€™s website or REcoloradoâ€™s consumer website, REcolorado.com.
â€śThe primary objective of Homes.comâ€™s MLS partnership program is to provide timely and accurate listing information to consumers searching for their next home, and to ensure those consumers are able to connect directly with the listing agent representing the seller,â€ť says Andy Woolley, Homes.comâ€™s vice president of industry development. â€śBy prominently displaying the listing broker and agent, and always sending leads directly to the listing agent, Homes.com ensures REcolorado members are able to connect directly with our transaction-ready consumers.â€ť
For more information, visit http://connect.homes.com/mls/.