With 2.7 million real estate transactions closed annually, DocuSign, Inc. extended its leadership in transaction management and eSignatures with enhancements to its Broker Edition product. New functionality includes a task dashboard, mobile tools, extended zipLogix forms integration, and back-office integration via a new partnership with Lone Wolf—all to simplify transactions and protect data for real estate professionals and their clients.
“DocuSign is a trusted partner that brokers and REALTORS® count on every day to protect their data and manage their transactions from listing to close,” said Glenn Shimkus, vice president, Global Real Estate Products at DocuSign. “We’re delivering the visibility, compliance and control that brokers need, along with access and mobility for agents—all in a highly secure, easy-to-use platform—so real estate professionals can manage and close deals faster to best serve their clients.”
Updated Broker Edition for Compliance and Visibility
Based on extensive customer feedback, DocuSign has made continuous improvements to DocuSign Transaction Rooms, Broker Edition, delivering smooth integration and greater depth of features than other industry offerings. With DocuSign Transaction Rooms, brokers have visibility into all transactions, across all agents, including:
- Brokerage Management: Users can set up their brokerages with office and administrative team access, enabling support staff to manage transactions on behalf of agents, as needed.
- Data Integration: The Broker Edition will link transaction data from zipForm, such as list prices, listing expiration dates and seller information to DocuSign Transaction Rooms – all in a secure environment.
- Compliance: The Broker Edition identifies optional and required tasks and documents, while providing an approval process so managers can approve or decline tasks and documents at key stages in the process.
Mobile Convenience via Tablets, Smart Phones and Apple Watch for REALTORS® On the Go
With more than 90% of REALTORS® communicating with clients via mobile devices1, productivity tools that travel with brokers and agents are a must. DocuSign leads the industry with mobile applications designed natively for each platform, now including Apple Watch, so that the mobile experience is highly responsive, intuitive and secure. Enhancements include:
- Mobile Tasks: DocuSign’s extensive tasks functionality will be accessible via most major mobile devices, enabling users to track to-do’s, mark tasks as complete and send reminders directly from their smart phone, tablet and even their Apple Watch.
- Mobile Signatures: DocuSign enables in-person signing on tablets—with even more information, stronger security, and greater ease-of-use than paper-based signing. Agents can take a picture of the person signing and include a map of where the signing took place, making both part of the transaction history and the legally-enforceable audit trail.
Intelligent Task Management
DocuSign’s Broker Edition now includes a Task dashboard, a powerful new way for brokers to manage their business and customize their team’s workflow. Also accessible via the web, the dashboard enables brokers to access a comprehensive list of everything requiring attention, from past-due documents and transaction approvals, to other tasks that don’t require paperwork. Task management is simplified via brokerage-created rules and built-in intelligence. For example, if a broker enters a task to ensure buyers complete a home inspection five days prior to a contingency deadline, the system automatically accesses the data from the transaction room and inserts the correct deadline.
Time-Saving Integration with Industry Partnerships
- Lone Wolf: DocuSign is delivering integration with Lone Wolf’s brokerWOLF accounting system at no additional charge – minimizing errors and saving time and money on data entry. Unlike other offerings, DocuSign covers the integration cost, eliminating per-transaction fees for brokers.
- Realogy: DocuSign will be a featured partner for the launch of ZapStore, a platform that brings together, in one simple interface, the applications most used by brokers and agents affiliated with Realogy franchise brands. ZapStore will enable Single Sign On capability and is launching with participating brokerages across Century 21, ERA, and Coldwell Banker.
- zipLogix: DocuSign has extended its integration with zipLogix, the top real estate forms software. DocuSign’s one-of-kind integration with zipForm® into the DocuSign Transaction Room simplifies the transaction process for agents and their clients. REALTORS® will be able to complete zipForms directly from the DocuSign Transaction Room via mobile browser.
For more information on DocuSign Transaction Rooms for Real Estate, visit https://www.docusign.com/real-estate.