The Real Estate Standards Organization, or RESO, recently announced the election of its 2016 Officers and the addition of four new directors to its Board of Directors, as well as the re-election of two directors.
Newly elected Officers of the Board of Directors:
- Art Carter, CEO of California Regional MLS or CRMLS, Chair
- Rob Overman, Chief Technology Officer of Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Vice Chair
- Richard Renton, Chief Executive Officer of Triad MLS, Treasurer
- Rebecca Jensen, President & CEO of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC or MRED, Secretary
Newly appointed members to the RESO Board of Directors:
- Cary Sylvester, Vice President of Industry Development of Keller Williams
- Tom Flanagan, Vice President of Technology of Alain Pinel REALTORS
- Glenn Shimkus, VP Product of DocuSign
Newly elected member to the RESO Board of Directors:
- Pace Davis, Owner/CEO of Bridge Interactive Group LLC
Re-elected members to the RESO Board of Directors:
- Richard Renton, CEO of Triad MLS
- Michael Wurzer, President of FBS (Flexmls)
- Justin LaJoie, VP of Industry Solutions, Zillow (appointed)
“Our 2016 Board of Directors and Officers offers RESO an amazing depth of knowledge and breadth of expertise that represents the full spectrum of the real estate industry,” says Jeremy Crawford, Executive Director of RESO. “These business leaders and technical strategists will be instrumental in guiding RESO. They will help us build on our successes as we continue in our rapidly growing quest to truly provide a streamlined industry through fostering standards creation, adoption and certification. We are honored to have them at the helm of RESO.”
Current RESO Board members also include Mark Lesswing, National Association of REALTORS®; Chad Curry, National Association of REALTORS®; Ethan Bailey, CoreLogic; Mark Wise, MOVE Inc.; Jeff Young, REALTORS® Property Resource, LLC; Brian Donnellan, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS); Stuart White, MTRMLS Inc. (Real Tracs Solutions) and Craig Cheatham, The Realty Alliance.
Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) creates and promotes the adoption of standards that drive efficiency throughout the real estate industry, including the industry’s innovative Data Dictionary. With the upcoming addition of the new Web API, this growing set of property data listing standards is quickly approaching the NAR mandated deadline of January 1, 2016 for Data Dictionary adoption. To date, MLS firms reaching more than 600,000 Realtors have been Data Dictionary Certified by RESO. MLSs not yet certified are encouraged to contact RESO for assistance.
For more information, visit www.reso.org.