The official results for 2015 are in, and the nation’s leading real estate companies are now submitting their verified numbers for RISMedia’s 28th Annual Power Broker Survey, the industry’s longest-running ranking of America’s top brokerage firms. The Power Broker Survey ranks firms by closed residential transactions and residential sales volume for 2015. The deadline to submit your survey is February 22, 2016.
Brokers who completed RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey last year will receive an invitation email containing a unique link to complete this year’s survey. If you have not yet received this invitation, please contact James Jones email@example.com. In order to participate, brokerage firms must have completed a minimum of 500 residential real estate transactions in 2015. If you qualify and are new to RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey, please click here to take the survey. Reported data should not include: commercial transactions; mortgage and other affiliated business revenue; property management/rental revenue.
Results of RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey will be widely distributed through RISMedia’s Power Broker Report. The Top 500 brokerage firms according to sales volume will appear in the April issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine, both in print and online, along with the findings of the Power Broker Survey’s research questions, polling brokers on business operations, market conditions, and consumer trends. The complete ranking of 1,000-plus firms by both 2015 sales volume and closed transactions will be published later this spring.
Brokers have long relied on RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey as an important marketing and recruiting tool, and as a critical competitive differentiator. “When Crye-Leike is recognized as an industry leader in RISMedia’s Power Broker Report, it gives the company and our management confirmation that we are industry leaders,” says Harold Crye, president of Crye-Leike REALTORS®. “It gives our associates pride in knowing that they are affiliated with one of the best real estate companies in the country.”
“RISMedia is highly respected for having high standards and reliable data on the ranking of brokerages,” says Fafie Moore, broker/owner of Realty Executives Nevada. “Therefore, being ranked by RISMedia’s Power Broker Report adds credibility when talking to recruit prospects and prospective buyers and sellers.
“The company and our associates use the Power Broker rankings in several ways,” adds Crye. “We announce the rankings in the local newspaper. We also include the rankings report in our listing presentation manual. We believe that this is powerful because it tells the homeowner that they are listing their home with one of the strongest real estate companies in the country. We also use the ranking report in our recruiting presentations. New agents to the business are impressed that the company they are joining is recognized nationally.”
Brokers who make the Top 500 ranking in RISMedia’s Power Broker Report will be invited to gather at RISMedia’s annual gala, The Power Broker Reception & Dinner, taking place on Friday, Nov. 4, in conjunction with the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Orlando, Fla.
Taking the Power Broker Survey: What You Need to Know
– To complete the Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 500 transactions in 2015.
– The Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
– If you completed the survey in 2015, you should receive an email from RISMedia with your own unique link to complete the survey. Your survey link is pre-populated with the information you submitted last year. All you’ll need to do is respond to new questions and update information from last year where necessary.
– If you are part of a franchise brand, your corporate office may have already submitted data on your behalf. We would also appreciate you completing the remaining survey questions for our research purposes.
– For your survey to be accepted, please be sure to check the boxes on the verification page and make sure it is signed by: 1.Your broker, and; 2. Your CFO, accountant, or other party who can validate that the data submitted is correct.
– Upon completion/submission of the online survey, you will be brought to a page that confirms your submission. You will also receive a confirmation email with a summary of your survey responses.
– There is no cost or any obligation to participate in this report.
– The deadline for RISMedia’s receipt of your completed survey is February 22, 2016.