â€śHereâ€™s what we were thinking: what if we did for mortgages what the Internet did for buying music, plane tickets and shoes?â€ť Thatâ€™s the opening line of the first-everÂ Super Bowl CommercialÂ from Detroit-based Quicken Loans, the nationâ€™s second largest retail and largest online mortgage lender.Â The 60-second TV spot showcases Rocket Mortgage, the first end-to-end completely consumer-driven online and on-demand mortgage experience and how it will positively impact America.
The commercial muses: If this new mortgage experience from Quicken Loans can turn an intimidating process into something less daunting, more people will buy houses. If more people buy houses, they will need kitchen gadgets, appliances and furniture for their house. We will then need more people to make those amenities. With more craftsmen employed, they will also buy housesâ€¦ and so on. It all starts with a website that simplifies home financing.
â€śThereâ€™s no better place to communicate how Rocket Mortgage will help Americans reach their homeownership goals, and in turn impact the entire economy, than during Americaâ€™s favorite game,â€ť says Jay Farner, President and Chief Marketing Officer for Quicken Loans. â€śItâ€™s always been our mission to help Americans buy the home of their dreams utilizing the easiest mortgage process possible. Quicken Loansâ€™ Rocket Mortgage technology was developed with that mission in mind.â€ť
This spot debuts in the first half of Super Bowl 50 and is the pinnacle of the much-discussed â€śPush Button, Get Mortgageâ€ť campaign Quicken Loans launched 30 days ago to introduce America to Rocket Mortgage. Two 30-second spots titled â€śIâ€™m Listeningâ€ťÂ and â€śMortâ€ť,Â along with numerous â€śFAQâ€ť commercials were rolled out in December and January to raise awareness of Quicken Loansâ€™ revolutionary product. The campaign was developed in association with the Minneapolis-based agency, Fallon.
Rocket Mortgage allows homebuyers and homeowners to:
- Experience the cleanest, easiest and quickest mortgage application ever created, complete with e-signature.
- Visually compare and customize interest rate, mortgage term, monthly payment and fees based on individualized financial information and goals with current underwriting guidelines for numerous products with real-time pricing.
- View their individualized three-bureau credit report, analysis and score in a format that is concise, understandable and digestible.
- Electronically import and verify asset, property and income information â€“ all online via proprietary interfaces designed by QL Labs with numerous partners and databases throughout the country, eliminating the need for consumers to provide supporting loan documents manually.
- ReceiveÂ full mortgage approvalÂ in minutes on conventional, FHA or VA mortgage products with the click of a button from Quicken Loansâ€™ proprietary interface to agency underwriting engines.
- Lock a current market interest rate.
In tandem with the â€śWhat We Were Thinkingâ€ť Super Bowl commercial, Quicken Loans is launching the Rocket Mortgage â€śPush Button, Get Stuffâ€ť Sweepstakes,Â giving away hundreds of items from, and inspired by, the commercial â€“ all of which are made in America, a key theme of the advertisement. Prizes include a living room package, a Viking Range, KitchenAid mixers, Blendtec blenders, Shinola bikes and many more products for the home â€“ all made by Americans. In addition, one lucky winner will receive the $100,000 grand prize to help pay off their mortgage or buy a new home. Entrants can go to PushButtonGetStuff.comÂ to sign up and to see contest rules.
â€śWe are giving away items American families could use in their homes, and in keeping with the theme of our Super Bowl ad, all of the products were made right here in America by hardworking American craftspeople,â€ť Farner explains. â€śThis is exactly the story the ad tells â€“ how much the simple act of buying a home impacts the entire American economy. We are proud to support American workers and it is now easier than ever for those workers to buy a home using Rocket Mortgage.â€ť
For more information, visit www.quickenloans.com.