Century 21 Real Estate LLC, franchisor of the iconic CENTURY 21® brand with the largest global network in the residential real estate industry, announced that in 2015 the CENTURY 21 System raised $2.9 million for the second consecutive year for Easter Seals, its philanthropic partner. This brings the total contributions to Easter Seals by CENTURY 21 independent franchisees and affiliated sales professionals to over $114 million since the partnership began in 1979.
“The generosity and commitment of the CENTURY 21 System to the individuals and families touched every day by the Easter Seals organization mirrors the professionalism and highest level of quality service our brand ambassadors deliver to home buyers and sellers in local markets throughout North America,” says Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “What makes me most proud is knowing that the brand’s value proposition is backed by actions like these that provide support to communities and to people so they too can realize their full potential.”
“Easter Seals’ partnership with the CENTURY 21 System is as strong as ever thanks to the company’s focus on making philanthropy an integral part of their business model,” says Randy Rutta, president and chief executive officer of Easter Seals. “This extraordinary company is not only about making homeowner dreams come true, but is equally committed to serving people living with disabilities in communities where they live and work. The funds raised by CENTURY 21 help Easter Seals make a profound and meaningful difference in the lives of thousands of families touched by disability every day.”
In 2015, for the second year in a row, the top three Easter Seals fundraisers from the CENTURY 21 System were:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country in Utica, Mich.
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 BJ Roth, in Ontario, Canada
This is the 19th straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has held the top spot among brokerages for fundraising efforts for the benefit of Easter Seals. This past September, John Kersten, president of CENTURY 21 Town & Country, was named the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Good Neighbor Award recipient for his dedication and commitment to serving his community through his work with Easter Seals. In the past two decades, Kersten and his brokerage firm have raised more than $15.8 million for this worthy cause.
“Our franchise system has a remarkable 37-year history of supporting Easter Seals, and John Kersten’s support is legendary,” adds Davidson, who also serves as chairman of the Easter Seals International Board of Directors. “Other affiliates throughout the network continue to make a significant difference as well, like CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company and CENTURY 21 BJ Roth, both of whom represent the heart of our organization, the desire to give back to the communities we serve, and their support of Easter Seals is notable and valued.”
This year, nine of the Top 21 leading CENTURY 21 fundraisers are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 BJ Roth in Ontario. The “Top 21” North American Fundraisers for Easter Seals in 2015 are:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Mich.
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Ontario, Canada
4. CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Saskatchewan, Canada
5. CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, N.C.
6. CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatchewan, Canada
7. CENTURY 21 Award, San Diego, Calif.
8. CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Penn.
9. CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Everett, Wash.
10. CENTURY 21 Scheetz, Carmel, Ind.
11. CENTURY 21 Bamber Realty Ltd., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Ontario, Canada
13. CENTURY 21 Action Plus Realty, Freehold, N.J.
14. CENTURY 21 American Homes, East Meadow, N.Y.
15. CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Ontario, Canada
16. CENTURY 21 C. Watson, Fresno, Calif.
17. CENTURY 21 Westman.com LTD., Manitoba, Canada
18. CENTURY 21 Kreuser & Seiler, Ltd., Libertyville, Ill.
19. CENTURY 21 My Real Estate Company, Downey, Calif.
20. CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., British Columbia, Canada
21. CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Ontario, Canada
A reception recognizing the achievement of the “Top 21” offices will be held on March 19, at the CENTURY 21 Global Conference in Orlando, Florida.
For more information, visit www.c21.com.