Twenty of Engel & VĂ¶lkersâ€™ top North American real estate advisors were invited to the Vaquero Club in Westlake, on March 5 to be officially inducted to the brandâ€™s ultra-exclusive Private Office network. Out of the 7,000 Engel & VĂ¶lkers Advisors worldwide, there are now 55 who currently hold this designation.
The advisors are:
- Lindsay Bacigalupo from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Minneapolis Downtown
- Gregg Baker from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Vancouver
- Erik Berg from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Aspen
- Noel Berk from Engel & VĂ¶lkers New York City
- Virginia Bryant from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Buckhead
- Andrew Carros from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Vancouver
- Gregory Carros from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Vancouver
- Carol Dopkin from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Aspen
- Jeff Fitzpatrick from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Vancouver
- Matthew Johnson from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Wellington
- Elizabeth Mercedes Berk from Engel & VĂ¶lkers New York City
- Kevin Nguyen from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Westlake Village
- Masti Pahlbod from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Newport Beach
- Valerie Post from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Boston
- Harrison Sachs from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Aspen
- Ryan Shimp from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Westlake Village
- Keith Shirley from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Boston
- Mark J. Sletten from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Park City
- Rick Turner from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Hilton Head
- John Veytia from Engel & VĂ¶lkers Laguna Beach
In order to join Private Office, advisors within the Engel & VĂ¶lkers network must be nominated by their brokers and are selected based on their consistent, year-after-year production numbers, market expertise, notably high quality service and passion as real estate professionals. Â Clients are also asked to comment on their service experience as part of this process. Nominees are then submitted to a North American selection committee who decide which candidates meet all requirements for final submission to the head of Private Office in Hamburg, Germany.
As Private Office Advisors, the group gains access to marketing tools and opportunities developed specifically to work with the luxury brandâ€™s highest net-worth clients. They also work together as the preferred contacts for international referrals that require the highest levels of service and market expertise.
â€śPrivate Office represents our highest level of service and is reserved for our clients who expect the highest levels of premium service, expertise and experience and the utmost discretion in their real estate transactions,â€ť says Constantin von Dalwigk, Head of Private Office at its headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, who attended the event. â€śWe are proud to have representatives in North America where so many of our international clients are interested in buying prime property.â€ť
For more information, visit www.evusa.com.