Realogy Holdings Corp. will host the Realogy EXPLORE Conference, which brings together thought leaders from the worlds of academia and business to discuss new trends reshaping the residential real estate industry.
EXPLORE is open to real estate brokers and agents from Boston’s surrounding areas and will be held on Wednesday, May 25, from 9 a.m. – 1:30 pm. at the Boston Marriott Newton Hotel, 2345 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, Mass., with complimentary lunch and parking available. Advance registration is required here.
“We are proud that our EXPLORE Conference has attracted such high caliber market experts from MIT, Boston University and Northeastern University to educate attendees about their findings and perspectives that affect our industry,” says Alex Perriello, president and chief executive officer, Realogy Franchise Group. “This conference is a strategic opportunity for brokers who want to learn what’s in store for the future and prepare their businesses to be ready to embrace change.”
The conference, themed, “Future Focus: Next Gen, New Trends and Technology Reshaping the Real Estate Industry,” includes the following speakers from among the area’s academic institutions who will discuss global urbanization trends and the impact of demographic and generational shifts:
- Steve Weikal, Head of Industry Relations, MIT Center for Real Estate
- Jonathan Keefe, Program Director, Real Estate Studies, Boston University Center for Professional Education
- Barry Bluestone, Trustee Professor of Political Economy, Northeastern University, School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs
From the business sector, the keynote speaker will be Matthew Ferrara, renowned real estate trainer and coach, who will explore the future of real estate trends with the speakers and guests. The impact of technology on the real estate industry will be presented by Karlton Utter, senior director of learning and development, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. The conference will also feature the following business presenters from Realogy franchise affiliates in the Greater Boston area discussing trends involving the impact of millennials on real estate:
- Nicole Rideout,Director of Relocation and Referrals, Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty
- Jeff Taylor, Sales Manager, ERA Key Realty Services Inc.
- Karen Shanahan Garrett, Realtor, Director of Business Operations, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Shanahan Group
Realogy’s promotional partners for this Explore Conference include the National Association of Real Estate Brokers, National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, Asian Real Estate Association of America — Boston, and Massachusetts Association of REALTORS.
For more information, visit www.realogy.com.