The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), in association with Zillow®, released this past week its fifth annual Top 250 agent report recognizing exceptional Latino real estate agents from around the country. Hailing from 30 states with aggregate sales over $5 billion, this year’s report includes lists of top millennial agents, top individual agents and for the first time also ranks agents by volume and gross commission income.
“With a strong surge in Hispanic homeownership, it was an outstanding year for new homebuyers and the real estate professionals who served them,” said Joseph Nery, NAHREP President, “It is exciting to see a distinguished list of new and repeat agents who are helping to build wealth and improve the quality of life for homebuyers in communities across the country” concluded Nery.
NAHREP’s Top 250 Latino Agent report can be found at www.nahrep.org/2016-top250-agents. The report includes profiles of several notable agents and a number of data points about the honorees.
The Top 10 Agents on the list by transaction sides were:
- Claudia Restrepo, Keller Williams Realty The Legacy Group, WA
- Mario Negron, RE/MAX Prestige – Houston New Home Team, TX
- Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, NV
- Mark Dimas, Winhill Advisors, TX
- William Bustos, Keller Williams Realty Utah Realtors – William Bustos Group, UT
- Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, CA
- Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty, Leo Pareja Team, VA
- Jorge DeLeon, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, CA
- Eduardo Blanco, 5 Diamond Real Estate, FL
- David Acosta, Keller Williams Realty David Acosta Real Estate Group, TX
Nominations for the Top 250 were received from numerous small and major markets, with Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Miami leading the way as the cities with the most submissions. For the second consecutive year, RE/MAX was the most highly represented brand with 61 agents on the list, followed by Century 21 with 38. A majority of the agents on the list are within the 34-45 age bracket, as compared to the typical Realtor age of 57. With a total of seven honorees, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate in Chicago was once again the single office with the most agents on the list. A staggering 96 percent of the agents on the list identified themselves as bilingual.
To see the full report, visit http://nahrep.org/top250/2016-top250-agent-report.