Keller Williams set all-time production records in Q2 with key leading indicators pointing to a strong Q3.
“Our agents and local leadership teams are nailing it,” says John Davis, president, Keller Williams. “They’re boosting production, taking territory and delivering great value to hundreds of thousands of buyers and sellers. Our people are creating opportunities, growing their careers and funding big lives.”
Q2 2016 Results
- Net agent count increased 6,073 during Q2, up 9.2 percent over Q2 2015.
- Agents closed 277,594 transactions in Q2, up 16.1 percent over Q2 2015.
- Agents closed $78.5 billion in sales volume, up 19.6 percent from previous Q2.
- Franchisee owner profit in the second quarter was up 13.9 percent over Q2 2015 to $61.8 million.
- Profit share increased 17.7 percent over Q2 2015 to $53.9 million.
Year-to-Date (YTD) Results (as of June 30)
- The real estate franchise is now home to more than 146,000 global associates.
- Closed transactions YTD total 460,259 units, up 17.3 percent over first half of 2015.
- Sales volume YTD is $127.6 billion, up 21.1 percent over first six months of 2015.
- Owner profit YTD is $90.6 million, up 18.4 percent over previous year first half.
- Profit share YTD is $77.6 million, up 21.3 percent over first half of 2015.
- Leading indicators of strong Q3, Keller Williams set all-time records during Q2 for both listings taken (194,811) and contracts written (316,260).
- Contracts written (pending closure) increased every month of 2016, up 16.0 percent YTD.
- Listings taken (homes on market and likely to sell in 90 days) are up 13.2 percent YTD.
“With new inventory coming online and continued strong demand, our agents are well positioned to achieve record sales in Q3,” says Chris Heller, CEO, Keller Williams. “And with all the new agent production tools and innovation we’re introducing, we truly believe we’re just getting started.”
For more information, visit kw.com.