More than 1,000 RE/MAX brokers and office managers from around the country gathered at the annual Broker/Owner Conference in Chicago to discuss and learn about pioneering strategies to grow their businesses and continue to be one of the most productive real estate networks.
The conference kicked off with the Opening General Session (OGS) during which RE/MAX reaffirmed its commanding lead in productivity and recapped its continued global growth.
“RE/MAX dominated industry surveys like RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey and National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Top 250, which only reaffirms our dedication to productivity and premier customer service,” says Dave Liniger, RE/MAX CEO, Chairman and Co-Founder. “We empower you – our agents – through a variety of tools and technology to keep the process of buying and selling simple and allow you to focus on the values of client relationships.”
Attendees also heard from a power panel consisting of RE/MAX CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder Dave Liniger, RISMedia Founder and CEO John Featherston, Inman News Founder Brad Inman and Real Trends President Steve Murray, gathered on the same stage together for the first time. The four industry leaders discussed how technology, challenges, transitioning markets and the evolution of the industry are affecting today’s real estate professionals.
To further enhance the productivity and service that each RE/MAX agent offers to their clients, the global real estate franchisor also announced that it has entered into a strategic alliance with real estate transaction management service provider DocuSign. The agreement elevates the successful relationship between the two companies with a unique version of DocuSign Transaction Rooms for Real Estate.
Among the many benefits that DocuSign offers, a few highlights include:
– A customized offering of Transaction Rooms available to all RE/MAX associates in the U.S. and Canada
– Improved compliance, enhanced recruiting value propositions and the ability to provide sales associates with the industry’s leading digital transaction management and eSignature platform
– The capability for RE/MAX associates to do business anywhere on any device
This agreement comes close on the heels of DocuSign announcing it has doubled down on its support of the release estate industry – and launched its ‘lead to close’ strategy to put brokers and agents at the center of the real estate transaction, so that they can do the same for their clients.
“We always strive to give our Affiliates the very best tools and resources to help grow their businesses and better serve their clients,” says Mike Ryan, executive vice president at RE/MAX. “RE/MAX Affiliates are hungry for technologies that can efficiently manage the entire real estate transaction from offer to close, especially those with a tamper-proof electronic signature capability. DocuSign offers our members a solution that is easy to use, secure, scalable and seamless on multiple devices.”
eSignature technology has become increasingly mainstream in real estate transactions in recent years, with the majority of professionals reporting they close digital deals faster as a result. The process for buyers and sellers is significantly streamlined by removing paper and wet signatures from the transaction.
The deal creates even more value for RE/MAX affiliates. DocuSign and RE/MAX are working together toward integrating DocuSign services with RE/MAX Mainstreet and LeadStreet, which will offer single sign-on capabilities and dramatically reduce the need for repetitive data entry.
Other highlights from the OGS include:
– A global relaunch of remax.com that focuses on the online consumer experience. In July, mobile visitors to the site increased more than 20 percent when compared to January. In addition to the new design of remax.com, single-page agent websites and single-office websites were introduced in an effort to support the current and future generational trends of homebuyers and sellers.
– The unveiling of Momentum 2.0 after an extremely successful launch of Momentum, a training program aimed to emphasize how to create sustainable growth of their businesses. More than half of the offices in company-owned regions have implemented the first portion and RE/MAX is expected to launch its second portion early next month.
-LeadStreet, an online lead management and CRM system that has generated more than 16 million referral-fee free leads for RE/MAX agents since 2006, has been upgraded to a mobile responsive design that easily connects consumers with more than 100,000 experienced agents through their mobile devices.