The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)’ Tech Edge one-day conference series begins in March 2017, with several presenters scheduled to participate, the organization recently announced. NAR’s Tech Edge events offer REALTORS® insight on topics including mobile marketing, online reputation management, social media, and more.
“NAR Tech Edge introduces REALTORS® to the latest technology trends that can help grow their business and better serve their clients,” says NAR President Bill Brown. “These one-day, high energy conferences are a wonderful opportunity for REALTORS® who are eager to expand their understanding and use of the most current web-based and mobile technologies.”
Presenters and speakers include:
- Bill Lublin, REALTOR®, CEO of CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold and the Social Media Marketing Institute
- Nobu Hata, Director of Member Engagement for NAR
- Amy Chorew, REALTOR®, Vice President of Learning at Better Homes & Gardense Real Estate
- Jeff Lobb, Founder and CEO, SparkTank Media
The 2017 Tech Edge events schedule:
- March: Pembroke, Mass.
- April: Billings, Mont.; San Jose, Calif.
- May: Tulsa, Okla.
- June: White Plains, N.Y.
- July: Tampa, Fla.
- September: Parsippany, N.J.
- October: Albuquerque, N.M.
- November: Baton Rouge, La.
For more information, or to register for an event, please visit www.nartechedge.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.