Realogy Holdings Corp. recently issued its 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Report highlighting its progress in supporting the wellbeing of its employees, global communities and the environment, as well as reflecting its purpose of opening doors for people across the world.
“As a global leader in the real estate services industry, we take pride in our responsibility of bringing the dream of homeownership to individuals and families in communities across the nation and around the world and our people actively support numerous causes that provide shelter and answer life’s basic needs,” says Richard A. Smith, Realogy chairman, CEO and president. “We are proud of our employees and affiliated agents helping to provide for a better future through their service to others and the stewardship of our environment.”
Highlights of the report include:
- Realogy has been recognized by Ethisphere Institute as being among the World’s Most Ethical Companies® for six consecutive years, including 2017.
- Across its three largest company locations, Realogy recycled 230 tons of commingled waste.
- Realogy offered a cumulative year-long incentive campaign to boost employee engagement in wellness activities.
- Realogy quadrupled the number of Employee Resource Groups to help drive diversity initiatives across the organization.
- Realogy continued its strong support for real estate associations that promote inclusion and understanding of diverse viewpoints by appearing as speakers, panelists and moderators at industrywide conferences, with several company representatives holding volunteer leadership posts for these associations and events.
- In partnership with the Realogy Charitable Foundation, Realogy facilitated total philanthropic donations of more than $10 million, and totaling over $93 million since 2006.
The cover of the report features a photograph of a new community being built in Ahuachapán, El Salvador, through the company’s support for New Story, a charitable organization.
For more information, please visit www.realogy.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.