Bridge Interactive™ has added over 10 multiple listing services (MLSs) representing 180,000 real estate agents to its customer base, the Zillow Group company recently announced. The MLSs added will be implementing Bridge Interactive’s Compose™, which incorporates the RETS 1.8 Update data standard, allowing for single point of entry. The MLSs, as with other Bridge Interactive partners, will also have the option to use Retsly.
The MLSs added include:
- Northern Alabama Multiple Listing Service (Huntsville, Ala.)
- Combined LA Westside MLS (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- East Bay Regional, Data, Inc. (Oakland, Calif.)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale REALTORS® (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
- My Florida Regional MLS (Maitland, Fla.)
- First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Georgia Multiple Listing Service (Atlanta, Ga.)
- MLSPIN (Boston, Mass.)
- NorthstarMLS (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- MLSOK, Inc. (Oklahoma City, Okla.)
“We are pleased with the growing adoption of Bridge Interactive within the industry,” says Errol Samuelson, chief industry development officer at Zillow Group. “Listing data management is a complex challenge for MLSs and brokers. For more than 10 years MLSs have relied upon Bridge’s innovations to simplify listing management significantly for everyone involved.”
For more information, please visit www.bridgeinteractive.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.