Members of Realogy’s senior leadership will serve as speakers at the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) 2017 Global Luxury Summit, beginning Friday, April 21, the company recently announced. The Summit, taking place in Miami, Fla., will feature over 20 Realogy executives and real estate affiliates, including Summit co-chair and closing speaker Charlie Young, president and CEO of Coldwell Banker Real Estate; and breakout session speaker Sherry Chris, president and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate. Other Realogy speakers are listed here.
“We are proud to strengthen our long-standing support of AREAA and to be part of a platform that delivers a compelling opportunity for attendees to understand the complexities of the luxury real estate market, particularly with respect to international buyers,” says Tanya Reu-Narvaez, senior vice president of Human Resources for Realogy Franchise Group and Corporate Services. “Given the explosive growth in the Asian international market, understanding and aligning with the Asian marketplace is a business imperative.”
Realogy and its brands are also sponsors of the Summit:
- Realogyis the sponsor of AREAA’s Event App.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estateis the sponsor of the “Millennials and Luxury Real Estate” breakout session.
- Coldwell Bankeris sponsoring the closing brunch, “The Future of Luxury Real Estate,” and the following breakout sessions: “Mining for Gold: Building a Powerful Business Network,” “Understanding High Net Worth Individuals,” and “The Sophisticated Marketer.”
- CENTURY 21is sponsoring the International Luncheon.
- Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLCis sponsoring the Network Directory Reception.
- ERA Real Estateis sponsoring the Leader’s Reception.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.