Century 21 Real Estate boasts the No. 1 sales agent, in addition to three agents in the top 10, in the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ (NAHREP) 2017 Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents list, the company recently announced.
Marty Rodriguez, the Marty Rodriguez Team of Glendora, Calif.-based CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez, was named the No. 1 sales volume agent in the ranking. Dania Perry, Treasure Island, Fla.-based CENTURY 21 Jim White & Associates, was named No. 9, and Ricardo Acevedo, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.-based Acevedo Team of CENTURY 21 King, was named No. 10.
“The C21 affiliated sales professionals who earned this prestigious honor shine a bright light on how the C21 Platform combines innovation with a personalized ‘human touch’ to help build long-term relationships, attract new business and drive transaction growth,” says Greg Sexton, COO, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “Exceeding the expectations of today’s diverse real estate consumer is what they do best.”
Thirty-one of the Top 250 based on transaction volume, as well, are Century 21 affiliates, including four agents in the top 25. The Rodriguez Team and Acevedo were named No. 2 and No. 19, respectively, in the ranking. Douglas Ramos, Linden, N.J.-based CENTURY 21 Alliance Realty, was named No. 11, and Alicia Treviño, Mesquite, Texas-based CENTURY 21 Alicia Treviño, was named No. 24.
Other Century 21 affiliates are in the top 50 or top 20 percent: Michelle Fermin, North Andover, Mass.-based CENTURY 21 North Shore; Jona Gamboa, Jona Gamboa Team, Salt Lake City, Utah-based CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group; and Matis Rosales, Yuma Home Team, Yuma, Ariz.-based CENTURY 21 Action Group.
Nine Century 21 affiliates are in the top 50 individual category:
- Xio Sandoval, CENTURY 21 Realty Masters, Montebello, Calif. (No. 12)
- Oscar Garcia, CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, N.C. (No. 14)
- Dania Perry, CENTURY 21 Jim White & Associates, Treasure Island, Fla. (No. 22)
- Andrea Pena Moran, CENTURY 21 Alicia Treviño, Dallas, Texas (No. 25)
- Martha Corral, CENTURY 21 Affiliated, Aurora, Colo. (No. 30)
- Lia Saa, CENTURY 21 John Walton, Lubbock, Texas (No. 41)
- Cindy Fernandez, CENTURY 21 Jordan-Link & Company, Porterville, Calif. (No. 43)
- Hector Rubio, CENTURY 21 Da-Ly Realty, Grand Island, Neb. (No. 47)
- Fidel Carranza, CENTURY 21 Desert Rock, Hesperia, Calif. (No. 48)
“The CENTURY 21 brand has a long-standing tradition of championing multiculturalism and the core belief that homeownership and the diverse Latino cultures and communities are inseparable,” Sexton says. “Serving diverse markets is good business, and another sign that our iconic brand is committed to reflecting all of the faces of the consumers it serves in local markets across the globe.”
For more information, please visit www.century21.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.