The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP®) has announced the 2017 Top 250 Latino Mortgage Originators report, recognizing exceptional mortgage originators from around the U.S. The 2017 Top 250 list represents originators from 25 states and more than 50 companies, with aggregate sales of over $8.29 billion in 2016.
The top 10 by transaction:
- Alex Varela, PrimeLending, Texas
- Tom Ramirez, New American Funding, Calif.
- Manuel Corral, Golden Empire Mortgage, Inc., Calif.
- Carlos Larrazabal, Washington First Mortgage, Va.
- Jorge Montoya, Guild Mortgage, Nev.
- Rodrigo Ballon, CrossCountry Mortgage, Calif.
- Maria Salas, Texas Bank Mortgage Company, Texas
- Edgar Ibarra, loanDepot, Calif.
- Saul Pinela, Neighborhood Loans, Inc., Ill.
- David Medrano, University Federal Credit Union, Texas
For the third consecutive year, Wells Fargo was the most highly represented company on the list, followed by New American Funding and Quicken Loans.
The report also includes a ranking of top originators by dollar volume.
“A highly skilled loan originator can make a complex and intimidating process much easier for everyone involved,” says Leo Pareja, president of NAHREP. “NAHREP applauds the accomplishments of the Top 250 Latino Mortgage Originators for making home-buying an attainable goal for a sometimes underserved market.”
The Top 250 originators were selected based on total transactions and total volume for 2016, and verified through NAHREP and their respective companies.
For more information, please visit www.nahrep.org.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.