There are plenty of apps that help you waste time (we’re not naming any names). Luckily, there are also apps that help you work smarter and make life easier. These apps do just that—some of them are pretty fun, too.
- Evernote gives you a simple way to write down, share and access your thoughts, lists, photos and more on any device at any time. It’s also a great way to compile and track tax-deductible expenses.
- Mint offers a variety of useful financial and budgeting tools to help you stay organized and keep track of all your bank accounts, credit cards and bills.
- PicPayPost makes it easy to combine multiple types of media (photos, videos, GIFs and music) into collages that can be shared on your social networks.
- Adobe Photoshop puts a variety of amazing photo retouching, editing and sharing tools right at your fingertips.
- Box combines simple, secure file storage and sharing with the ability to create and collaborate on documents in real-time on any device, anywhere.
- GroupMe allows you to conduct group chats with your colleagues, clients, friends and family on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Buffer lets you manage multiple social media accounts from a single, simple interface. You can get the most out of each post by scheduling when—and where—it’s shared.
- Wordswag provides a quick, easy way to add custom graphic text layouts to your photos in just seconds. Not sure what to write? Hundreds of captions are included.
For more articles like this, visit the American Home Shield® blog at www.ahs.com/home-matters.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.