We all know that converting leads into closings is the name of the game. We also know it’s not always easy. However, this is where understanding where you stand every step of the home-buying process is paramount to your success. Why is this so important? It allows you to focus on your opportunities, build strategies and leverage tools to crush that lead conversion metric.
Take your fresh leads as an example. How often do you call? Do you call them once, or make multiple attempts? What’s your success rate in making contact? Are you nurturing those who aren’t ready right now?
Many of us can be a little overwhelmed with making sure we have our next clients or listings lined up, meaning taking a step back and really understanding the data behind our business may fall to the back burner. Below is an infographic showing the most vital areas you should be paying attention to and why.
There are several important findings that can help drive your business:
1. If you don’t have the resources to make the required effort toward your leads, consider outsourcing this activity. Contact centers like Rock Connections will create a dialing and contact strategy to maximize every dollar you spend on lead generation and advertising.
2. Once contacted, a client may be just browsing or simply not interested right now. A drip campaign is generally the go-to tactic. However, the power of human interaction shouldn’t be forgotten. Having a strategy to make sure these clients are consistently followed up with is your ticket to winning that client’s business.
3. We all have our own “secret sauce” on how to close a deal. A few things to consider:
- Educating clients on the importance of a mortgage preapproval before house shopping
- Making sure they see you as the subject matter expert by providing them with valuable tools at the first appointment:
– A market assessment
– A guide to make their home market-ready, e.g., tips on inexpensive staging
– A checklist of things to look out for when looking at properties
– For a first-time homebuyer, a simple guide can aid them in the process and ensure they know you’re looking out for them
Understanding your business performance will not only create efficiencies for you and/or your team; you’ll also be able to implement strategies and leverage tools to maximize your ROI on lead generation to result in more closings! Leveraging tools out there like Rock Connections can help you rest easier at night, knowing your leads are being taken care of and knowing where your next deal is coming from.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.