Keller Williams once again set all-time production records in the second quarter of 2017, and indicators point to a strong third quarter, the company recently announced.
“Not only are our agents outperforming the overall real estate industry, they’re shattering their own production records from a year ago,” says John Davis, CEO of Keller Williams. “They’re growing marketshare and growing their businesses, which is helping them fund big lives and create new opportunities.”
Q2 2017 Results
- Franchise is home to 166,385 associates, a net gain of 6,175 agents globally in Q2.
- Agents closed 305,143 transactions in Q2, up 9.9 percent over Q2 2016.*
- Agents closed $90.4 billion in sales volume, up 15.3 percent from previous Q2.*
- Franchisee owner profit in the second quarter was up 12.3 percent over Q2 2016 to $69.4 million.*
- Profit share increased 12.6 percent over Q2 2016 to $60.7 million.*
Year-to-Date (YTD) Results (as of June 30)
- Closed transactions YTD total 513,312 units, up 11.5 percent over first half of 2016.*
- Sales volume YTD is $148.9 billion, up 16.7 percent over first six months of 2016.*
- Owner profit YTD is $103.7 million, up 14.5 percent over previous year’s first half.*
- Profit share YTD is $89.7 million, up 15.7 percent over first half of 2016.*
- Ninety-eight percent of Keller Williams’ market centers are profitable as of June 30.
Q3 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q3 performance)
- Agents took 208,616 new listings (new market inventory), up 7.1 percent over Q2 2016.*
- Listings taken volume totaled $69.1 billion, up 13.8 percent over Q2 2016.*
- Agents wrote 341,876 contracts (projected closings), up 8.1 percent over Q2 2016.*
- Contracts written volume was $101.6 billion, up 13.6 percent over Q2 2016.*
“As the housing market inventory shortage had continued, our agents still collectively closed 305,143 transactions in Q2—that’s a 9.9 percent increase over last year’s second quarter,” says Darryl Frost, spokesman for Keller Williams. “Our agents are continuing to gain marketshare in this current shifted housing market, and that’s a testament to the strength of our models and systems. The proof is in the numbers.”
*Franchise results achieved across the United States and Canada.
For more information, please visit kw.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.