Homes.com has published its first book, “Secrets of Top Selling Agents: The Keys To Real Estate Success Revealed,” the company recently announced. The book, authored by Joe Sesso and based on the highly-acclaimed Secrets of Top Selling Agents webinar series, is a compilation of the best anecdotes, tips and tricks from top-selling real estate agents and trend-setting industry experts over 10 years and 100 webinar episodes.
“The ‘Secrets’ book offers invaluable information to help both new and seasoned real estate professionals increase their sales and become a preeminent resource in the local communities they serve,” says David Mele, president of Homes.com. “Through the long-running Secrets of Top Selling Agents webinar series, Secrets Live events, Secrets podcasts, and now our new book, Homes.com is committed to providing the industry with the best educational resources on trending topics.”
“It takes hard work, guts, innovation and determination to be the best in your local market,” says Sesso, director of Sales at Homes.com. “The stories I’ve compiled in ‘Secrets’ illustrate how some of the giants in the industry have done just that. There is no doubt that if you follow the systems outlined in the book, you will see an impact on your business.”
Highlights from the book include:
- Why Dave Liniger was forced to rethink his life and change his perspective on the business after a devastating illness
- How Gary Keller and Jay Papasan focus on “the one thing” to achieve success
- How Barbara Corcoran turned her real estate business into an international brand
- Tips from Katie Lance on leveraging social media to bring the real estate industry into the 21st century
- 12 steps from Chris Smith on how to increase your GCI by 50 percent
- How Jay Baer’s concept of “youtility” can make your business more useful
- Jimmy Mackin’s advice on multitasking and reaching the elusive “Inbox Zero”
- How other successful real estate professionals have adapted to today’s challenges
“A keynote of [agents and industry leaders’ profiled in the book] success is hard work and dedication to becoming better than everyone else,” says Victor Lund, partner at the WAV Group. “This book delivers insights from our industry’s top king-makers who have created the most success for others. It’s written for winners by winners!”
The book is available for purchase at SecretsofTopSellingAgentsBook.com in paperback.
For more information, please visit connect.homes.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.