Numerous leaders at RE/MAX have been recognized in the 2018 Swanepoel Power 200 list, the company recently announced. RE/MAX Co-CEO, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board Dave Liniger claimed the fourth spot on the list, up from sixth in 2017 and eighth in 2016. RE/MAX Co-CEO Adam Contos made his debut at No. 18. Contos was named co-CEO in May 2017 after serving as the company’s COO. RE/MAX President Geoff Lewis was listed at No. 24.
“I’m humbled to be once again recognized as an industry innovator and I’m proud to be in the company of so many other RE/MAX leaders,” says Liniger. “RE/MAX is built upon the dedication and contributions of our entire network, and I congratulate the members included in this year’s Swanepoel Power 200.”
Nine additional RE/MAX leaders were recognized:
- Elizabeth Mendenhall, President of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR); CEO of RE/MAX Boone Realty
- Pamela Alexander, CEO, and Walter Schneider, Co-Founder & President, of RE/MAX Integra
- Chad Ochsner, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Alliance
- John Collopy, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Results
- James O’Bryon, Co-Owner & CEO of RE/MAX Gold
- Elton C. Ash, Regional Executive Vice President of RE/MAX Western Canada
- Pierre Titley, Co-Founder & President of RE/MAX Quebec
- Sandra A. Sanders, President of RE/MAX Estate Properties
For more information, please visit www.remax.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.