Several Weichert, Realtors® sales associates recently earned Million-Dollar Club awards from the Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association of New Jersey (Metro) in recognition of their sales production of residential new construction:
- Paul Stillwaggon, Weichert, Realtors® Warren office
- Eric Schwartz, Weichert, Realtors® West Orange office
- Marlene Vegter, Weichert, Realtors® Madison office
- Mallerie Dougherty, Weichert, Realtors® Corporate Headquarters Residential Sales office
- Danny Gallego, Weichert, Realtors® Morristown East office
- Sharon Groben, Weichert, Realtors® Oldwick office
- Diane Ott, Weichert, Realtors® Warren office
To qualify for the Million-Dollar Club award, an associate must have had a minimum of $1 million in executed new construction agreements between Jan. 1, 2017, and Dec. 31, 2017.
“These awards recognize those sales associates who have achieved outstanding sales success by providing high-quality real estate services to their clients,” says Cheri Bungard, senior vice president of Weichert New Homes. “We are proud of all the winners.”
The awards were given at the builder organization’s annual Awards of Excellence Program on June 7.
For more information, please visit www.weichert.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.