Technology is a topic no member of the National Association of REALTORSÂ® (NAR) can afford to ignore. But which tech companiesÂ are providing the most promising tools to agents and their clients?
The REachÂ® technology accelerator program, developed by Second Century Ventures (SCV), NAR’s investment arm, streamlines this for you by researching, sourcing and bringing you the latest technology trends and innovative tools to help you stay on the cutting edge and be more profitable.
Leveraging World-Class Technology
Every year, REachÂ® selects six to 10 emerging technology companies to participate in a nine-month accelerator program that provides unprecedented access to some of the best minds in the real estate industry and fast-tracks their growth in the real estate vertical.
By expanding the association’s partnerships with technology leaders, and connecting selected startups to the real estate industry, SCV and REachÂ® help ensure new technologies are designed in ways that support your role as being central to real estate transactions.
Not only do these programs deliver innovative technology to you faster, they ensure that innovation makes you more profitable. Over the past 12 months, more than 279,000 REALTORSÂ® have tapped into the products and services offered by one or more of the 48 REachÂ® companies that have participated since the program’s inception in 2013, resulting in almost $30 million in savings.
Get Ahead of the Rest
One key benefit for NAR members is the ability to participate in the REachÂ® Insight Panel, where they enjoy first access to the new technologies introduced by REachÂ® companies.
Participants receive a free test account and exclusive discounts from the companies in exchange for providing feedback on their experience. The commitment is small and the experience of shaping customized products for the real estate industry is very rewarding.
The testing period is now open and closes on September 30. To learn more, or to sign up, visit narREach.com/realtors.
REachÂ® Class of 2018
The eight selected companies, listed below, range from seed stage to well-capitalized startups backed by world-renowned investors from the U.S. and beyond.
- ActivePipe – Provides an email marketing automation platform for the real estate industry, specifically brokerages. ActivePipe already holds a 20 percent marketshare in Australia and New Zealand.
- BoxBrownie.com – Offers high-quality photo editing, virtual staging, floor plan redraws and computer-generated imagery, or CGI renders, at competitive prices
- Curbcall – Offers a mobile, on-demand lead routing technology that allows agents to instantly and safely connect with consumers
- Glide – Provides professional, full-service transaction coordination backed by modern technology, which saves time, enhances compliance and dramatically improves client service
- Hurdlr – Helps agents hit their GCI and net income goals by providing automated tracking and proactive guidance
- Quigler – Delivers a compliance checklist in an agent app, which gives consumers process transparency, accountability and instantaneous communication
- Realkey – Offers a browser-based transaction management system, which brings all parts of home-buying and getting a mortgage into a single unified portal where all communication, updates, information and documentation collection are automated
- zavvie – Offers a turnkey, hyperlocal marketing system for agents, teams and brokerages, which helps generate listings and increases commissions
About REachÂ® and Second Century Ventures
Second Century Ventures (SCV) is a venture capital fund focused on promoting innovation in the real estate industry and helping the entrepreneurial spirit of real estate thrive. SCV has been fully capitalized by the National Association of REALTORSÂ®, but operates independently.
REachÂ® is a Second Century Ventures company. To learn more about REachÂ®, visit narREach.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmarkÂ RISMedia.com.