Realogy Holdings Corp. has issued the 2018 Realogy Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report, highlighting efforts in the last year to create positive impacts for customers, employees, business partners, communities and the environment, as an extension of its mission to empower real estate professionals and strengthen communities.
“As the largest full-service real estate services company in the United States, we strive to use our scale and global reach to create lasting impact,” says Ryan Schneider, chief executive officer and president, Realogy. “By operating with integrity, having a healthy and inclusive workplace, encouraging accessibility in the marketplace, and caring for the environment, we help our employees, franchisees and sales associates succeed, and, in turn, they help deliver on the dream of home ownership and strengthen communities now and in the future.”
- For the seventh consecutive year, Realogy was recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute.
- Realogy achieved certification as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®.
- By serving in leadership positions and participating in industry forums, Realogy executives and independent sales associates affiliated with its franchise brands promoted inclusion and championed efforts to increase accessibility in the marketplace.
- Realogy employees and affiliated agents are involved with philanthropic and humanitarian projects around the world, including more than 37,000 hours volunteered in 2017 with various organizations by employees in the United States.
- In partnership with the Realogy Charitable Foundation, employees and affiliates raised more than $10 million in philanthropic contributions in 2017.
- Realogy added 7,000 square feet of rooftop gardens that help improve air quality and capture rainwater that would otherwise flow through storm drains.
For more information, please visit www.realogy.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.