Global Real Estate Summit NYC, hosted by the Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS® (HGAR) and the Staten Island Board of REALTORS® (SIBOR), will gather more than 600 at the Marriott Marquis in New York this October. Now in its 12th year, the event’s theme is “Mapping the Global Future,” and features more than 20 panelists and presenters, who will discuss:
- Dealing with foreign nationals when doing business in different international markets and in the U.S.
- Different rules of engagement, cultures, finances, currencies, immigration policies, politics, variable consumer requirements, and more
- The best strategies for building cities in a globalized world
- What urban life will be like in 2030 or 2050
- The potential risks to globalization
Featured speakers include:
- Jessica Edgerton, Executive Vice President, Operations, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE)
- Stefan Swanepoel, Chairman & CEO, T3 Sixty
- Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist, Senior Vice President, Research, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Scott Durkin, COO/president, Douglas Elliman Real Estate; Michael Cobb, chairman & CEO, ECI Development; Leonard Steinberg, chief evangelist, Compass; professionals from Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, The Jills® Group, Purplebricks, American Homes Group, and more, will also be on hand as panelists.
“Last year was our first time participating in this event and we were thrilled with the turnout,” says Richard Haggerty, CEO of HGAR. “Since that time there’s been a lot of excitement as we continue to grow our Manhattan base of REALTORS® and we’re looking forward to again providing a wealth of valuable information for all of our members in New York City and the Hudson Valley.”
“The face of real estate is changing in many ways and the globalization of real estate brokerage is playing a significant role in the changing paradigm,” says Sandy Krueger, CEO of SIBOR. “This conference and others like it are key to helping real estate professionals to participate and succeed in providing service to this growing segment of the market.”
NAR and the New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR) are Platinum Sponsors. Additional sponsors include Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Flexmls, GeoData Plus, Dolgetta Law, PLLC, RE/MAX, A.S.A.P. Mortgage Corp, HSBC, Emigrant Mortgage, National Tenant Network, Popular Mortgage, ShowingTime and Virtual APT.
For tickets, exhibitor or sponsorship registration, or to learn more about 2018 Global Real Estate Summit NYC, please visit www.globalrealestatenyc.com, or contact Gary Connolly, HGAR director of Multiple Listing Service and Information Systems, at 914- 681-0833 or Gary.Connolly@HGAR.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.