Your ACE account includes a Branded Page. Your Branded Page is where your social media friends and followers go to see the ACE article, video or infographic that was posted to your social media site. When someone clicks on the ACE post, they will be directed to your Branded Page.
What Are the Benefits of a Branded Page?
Your Branded Page contains your contact information, headshot, links to your websites, and more, positioning your real estate services to your sphere. When you share something from another website, it generally does not not include this information.
With your Branded Page, your followers can:
- Connect with you easily. (For further information, see How Can I Get Leads From My Branded Page?)
- Learn more about you and your real estate services.
- Learn more about your listings. (For further information, see How to Add/Change Links on My Branded Page)
- Learn more about your partners. (For further information, see How to Advertise on My Branded Page.)
What Does My Branded Page Include?
- Contact Information (Name, Email/Phone, Location)
- Links (Listings Website, Other Website)
- License / Miscellaneous Information
- REALTOR®/EHO Icons
- Advertising (Optional)