Your shower should be one of the cleanest spots in your house, but due to the constant presence of moisture, this can be tough.
Try the following clean-shower hacks:
– Keep a spray bottle of water and vinegar in your shower and spritz after your daily rinse.
– A rubber squeegee—not unlike the ones you use to clean your car windshield—can help keep excess moisture from creating mold on your walls or shower door.
– After your shower, shake your curtain to get rid of excess moisture that can lead to mold.
– Every other week, throw your shower curtain in the wash with your towels, then hang it up to dry.
– If you have a built-in fan in your bathroom, use it! It’s a top trick for minimizing mold.