New platform marries transaction management and CRM data for comprehensive lead-to-close analytics
Following the successful launch of its new, unified brand and an accelerated year of software acquisitions, including lead generation platform BoldLeads and transaction management system BackAgent, Propertybase announces the release of its next-generation brokerage operating system. Combining the intelligence of its award-winning Propertybase CRM with the power of BackAgent’s transaction management engine, the new platform provides brokerages and teams of all sizes the automation and visibility to convert more leads and close more deals with less effort.
The Propertybase real estate platform – which now includes native tools for buyer and seller lead generation, award-winning IDX websites, listing management, customer relationship management (CRM), digital and print marketing, intranet, and compliance-driven transaction management – eliminates the typical silos between CRM and transaction management to provide unified lead-to-close workflows and a centralized reporting engine. The new reports and dashboards are available across the desktop and mobile apps.
This full and complete view of the brokerage will enable all staff members to have a much more accurate picture of how their business is performing, and where it’s falling short with key performance indicators such as projected Volume and Gross Commissionable Income (GCI).
The new integrated release includes:
- One-click transaction creation with compliance-driven workflows
- Centralized CRM and transaction data warehouse
- Customizable dashboards and data visualization for quick, powerful insights
- Data-level permissions to provide the right data to the right people
- Automated historical data import for trending and predictive analytics
- Embedded e-Signature capabilities to efficiently share, execute, and track documents
- New transaction API for flexible access by brokerages and 3rd party developers
“The brokerage of the future will rely heavily on data and predictive analytics to stay relevant and grow,” said Tim Fessenden, President of Propertybase. “This new release of the product provides real-time insights to forecast historical and future performance, track commissions, identify coaching opportunities, and tie campaign sources to revenue, among others.”
For more information, visit www.propertybase.com.