Save money during a home renovation with these tips…
- Set a Budget and Stick to It
Figure out how much you can afford and create a strict budget.
- Find Good Deals on Expensive Pieces
Don’t be afraid to wait for a piece to go on sale. Better yet, go bargain hunting.
- Pay Cash for Materials and Contractor Expenses
Paying cash will help you save a significant amount by eliminating interest fees.
- Shop Around When Hiring Help
Shop around and get bids from multiple contractors.
- Sell Appliances You’re Replacing
Instead of throwing away appliances that still work, sell them!
Source: Wendy Dessler/RISMedia’s Housecall