For many families, having enough storage space is essential.
To avoid clutter, consider these factors before buying a home:
- Are the closets big enough to fit all your clothes or kids’ toys?
- Does the bathroom allow enough dedicated space for cosmetics and toiletries?
- Is there a garage or shed for your tools and lawn care equipment
- Would a lack of food storage cut into space for cookware in the kitchen?
- Take stock of what your family owns, and make sure a new home has enough space to store it.
A real estate agent can help find a home that’s the right fit for you.