This year’s CEO Exchange is open to both agents and brokers, and attendees will receive access to live broadcasts as well as replays of all sessions. Special bulk ticketing is available for brokers. Please email any event questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 200 registrants will receive a FREE welcome gift from Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans® and a FREE, 6-month Premium-level ACESocial account.
In order to bring real estate’s top minds together, while mitigating risks due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, RISMedia’s 31st Annual Real Estate CEO Exchange will be held as an all-day, virtual event on Sept. 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST.
Join us for this exciting virtual edition of our renowned educational event, which will encompass 15-plus sessions—including targeted breakout sessions—covering critical topics surrounding the theme of “Leading and Improving Your Business Through Challenging Times.” Find out how the industry’s thought leaders are managing business more effectively, sharing and connecting with consumers, and maximizing tools and resources to improve their overall value proposition in challenging times.
The event will kick off with an opening keynote address, “The State of Global Real Estate in the Time of Coronavirus,” presented by Paul Boomsma, president and CEO, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®. Attendees will also gain exclusive insights from more than 35 leading brokers, executives and real estate experts, including:
– Nick Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, RE/MAX
– Mary Lee Blaylock, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
– Simon Chen, EVP, Product & Innovation, Realogy Holdings Corp.
– Kuba Jewgieniew, Founder & CEO, Realty ONE Group
– Christina Pappas, Vice President, The Keyes Company
– Rosey Koberlein, CEO, Long Realty
– Pat Riley, President & CEO, Allan Tate REALTORSⓇ
Attendees will also hear from leaders representing:
– The National Association of REALTORS®
– CENTURY 21
– Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
– Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc.
– Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
– John L. Scott Real Estate
– Pillar to Post Home Inspectors
– ATTOM Data Solutions
– Howard Hanna
– The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
– WFG National Title Insurance Company®
– Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
– David Knox Productions, Inc.