This year’s CEO Exchange is open to both agents and brokers, and attendees will receive access to live broadcasts as well as replays of all sessions. Special bulk ticketing is available for brokers. Please email any event questions to email@example.com. The first 200 registrants will receive a FREE welcome gift from Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans® and a FREE, 3-month Premium-level ACESocial account.
The coronavirus pandemic derailed business plans for brokerages around the world, but that doesn’t mean today’s leaders can’t get back on track. This year’s RISMedia’s Real Estate CEO Exchange—being held as an all-day virtual event on Sept. 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST—will tackle how your brokerage can make up for any profits lost and still achieve a record sales year.
The CEO Exchange “Strategies for Salvaging Success in 2020 – The Big Picture Challenge” session will take place on Sept. 17 at 12 p.m. Hear from industry leaders Dan Forsman, president and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties; Josh Harley, founder and CEO of Fathom Realty; Rosey Koberlein, CEO of Long Realty; Pat Riley, president and CEO of Allen Tate REALTORS®; and RISMedia’s Founder, CEO and Publisher John Featherston to learn about how the top powerhouses in real estate are achieving success despite the challenges introduced by the pandemic.
The event will kick off with an opening keynote address, “The State of Global Real Estate in the Time of Coronavirus,” presented by Paul Boomsma, president and CEO, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®. Attendees will also gain exclusive insights from more than 35 leading brokers, executives and real estate experts, including:
– Bob Goldberg, CEO, National Association of REALTORS®
– Vince Malta, President, National Association of REALTORS®
– Charlie Oppler, 2020 President Elect, National Association of REALTORS®
– Marc Gould, SVP of Member Development, National Association of REALTORS®
– Nick Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, RE/MAX
– Mary Lee Blaylock, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
– Simon Chen, EVP, Product & Innovation, Realogy Holdings Corp.
– Kuba Jewgieniew, Founder & CEO, Realty ONE Group
– Christina Pappas, Vice President, The Keyes Company
– Rosey Koberlein, CEO, Long Realty
– Pat Riley, President & CEO, Allan Tate REALTORSⓇ
Attendees will also hear from leaders representing:
– CENTURY 21
– Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
– Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc.
– Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
– John L. Scott Real Estate
RISMedia’s 2020 Real Estate CEO Exchange is brought to you by RISMedia and Platinum Sponsors:
– Pillar to Post Home Inspectors
– ATTOM Data Solutions
– Howard Hanna
– The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
– WFG National Title Insurance Company®
– Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
– David Knox Productions, Inc.