Tune in This Thursday to See More Than 50 Dynamic Real Estate Leaders Streaming on Real Estate’s Most Power Event of the Year
This year’s CEO Exchange is open to both agents and brokers, and attendees will receive access to live broadcasts as well as replays of all sessions. Special bulk ticketing is available for brokers. Please email any event questions to email@example.com. The first 200 registrants will receive a FREE welcome gift from Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans® and a FREE, 3-month Premium-level ACESocial account.
Across the nation, brokers and agents have had to massively pivot in order to adapt to the new environment caused by the coronavirus pandemic. From big-picture strategies like how to salvage success in 2020, to the challenges met at the local level, RISMedia’s CEO Exchange will offer invaluable insights to these issues from several industry luminaries.
This year’s CEO Exchange, co-presented by RISMedia and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), will be an all-day virtual event on Sept. 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST.
Check out who’s speaking on these not-to-be-missed sessions:
Strategies for Salvaging Success in 2020 – The Big Picture Challenge, with Dan Forsman, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties; Josh Harley, Founder & CEO, Fathom Realty; Rosey Koberlein, CEO, Long Realty; and Pat Riley, President & CEO, Allen Tate Realtors®.
Strategies for Salvaging Success in 2020 – The Local Challenge, with Dava Davin, Principle, Broker, Portside Real Estate Group; Marilyn Eiland, Managing Partner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene; Charlie Oppler, 2020 President Elect, National Association of REALTORS®; and Chris Trapani, Founder & CEO Sereno Group.
Tech fan? Don’t miss:
Technology’s Reckoning: What Works and What Doesn’t, Revealed, with Ashley Bowers, President, HomeSmart; Simon Chen, Executive Vice President, Product & Innovation, Realogy Holdings Corp.; Dave Garland, Managing Partner, Second Century Ventures; Anthony Lamacchia, CEO, Broker/Owner, Lamacchia Realty; and Christina Pappas, Vice President, The Keyes Company.
The event will feature more than 50 of the top real estate brokers, super agents and industry leaders, including:
– Brian Buffini, Founder & Chairman, Buffini & Company
– Bob Goldberg, CEO, National Association of REALTORS®
– Vince Malta, President, National Association of REALTORS®
– Charlie Oppler, 2020 president elect, National Association of REALTORS®
– Diane Ramirez, Chairman & CEO, Halstead
– Marc Gould, SVP of Member Development, National Association of REALTORS®
– Nick Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, RE/MAX
– Dan Forsman, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
– Josh Harley, Founder & CEO, Fathom Realty
– JP Piccinini, Founder & CEO, JP & Associates REALTORS®
– J. Lennox Scott, Chairman & CEO, John L. Scott Real Estate
– Bill Scavone, President, Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc.
– Ashley Bowers, President, HomeSmart
– Michael Scarafile, President, Carolina One Real Estate
– Yolanda Williams-Davis, Broker & Community Developer, 61 Houses Real Estate Brokerage Services
– Michael Miedler, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
– Eli Haddad, Broker & Entrepreneur, Lifstyl Real Estate
– Michele Harrington, Broker of Record & COO, First Team Real Estate
– Mary Lee Blaylock, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
– Simon Chen, EVP, Product & Innovation, Realogy Holdings Corp.
– Kuba Jewgieniew, Founder & CEO, Realty ONE Group
– Christina Pappas, Vice President, The Keyes Company
– Rosey Koberlein, CEO, Long Realty
– Pat Riley, President & CEO, Allan Tate REALTORS
RISMedia’s 2020 Real Estate CEO Exchange is brought to you by RISMedia and the National Association of REALTORS®, and Diamond Sponsor:
– Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation
– ATTOM Data Solutions
– Cinch Home Services (formerly HMS)
– David Knox Productions, Inc.
– dynaConnections Corp.
– Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
– Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
– JP & Associates REALTORS® (JPAR)
– Local Logic
– Pillar To Post Home Inspectors
– Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
– WFG National Tiltle Insurance Company
RISMedia was founded in 1980 by CEO and Publisher John E. Featherston as the residential real estate industry’s definitive source for news and information for real estate’s most profitable and productive professionals. For over 40 years, RISMedia has provided the industry with news, trends and strategies through Real Estate magazine and RISMedia.com, its award-winning Housecall blog, and its renowned networking and educational events, including RISMedia’s Real Estate CEO Exchange; the Newsmakers Awards, Reception & Dinner; and the Power Broker Forum, Reception & Dinner.
The National Association of REALTORS® is America’s largest trade association, representing more than 1.4 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries. For more information, visit nar.realtor.