Agents looking to start the year off with some actionable takeaways to build their business in 2021 can join more than 2,000 real estate professionals this Thurs., Jan. 14 for “Crush It In Real Estate,” a virtual educational event hosted by real estate executive Anthony Lamacchia. The event, being held from 1 – 4:30 p.m. ET, is free to attend.
“Attending this event will have a direct impact on the year ahead, making 2021 a better year than 2020,” said Anthony Lamacchia, CEO and broker/owner of Lamacchia Realty, Inc. and founder of the “Crush It In Real Estate” event. “We will provide actionable takeaways that agents can put in place to grow their business this year.”
To learn more about the event, real estate professionals can register here and also join more than 27,000 followers on the public Crush It In Real Estate Facebook page here. Registered attendees will be invited to join a private Facebook group, with more than 1,300 followers, to access exclusive additional content from the event hosts and speakers.
Sessions to be covered at the event include agent panels with leading industry top producers discussing luxury real estate, real estate tech, mortgage and finance, 2021 market predictions, and more. A panel of expert broker/owners and team leaders from around the country will also be featured speakers.
“Every real estate professional should find the time to take a look at this event to help them take the steps to be more productive immediately in 2021,” said John Featherston, CEO and publisher of RISMedia.
Speakers at Thursday’s “Crush It In Real Estate” event include:
- Michael LaFido, Top-Producing Luxury REALTORÂ® and Trainer
- Kathryn Early, REALTORÂ®, Coco, Early & Associates
- Mark Balestracci, REALTORÂ®, The Balestracci Group With Keller Williams
- Bea Murphy, REALTORÂ®, Lamacchia Realty
- Anthony Lamacchia, Founder, Crush It In Real Estate and CEO, Broker/Owner of Lamacchia Realty, Inc.
- Shant Banosian, No. 1 Mortgage Originator in the U.S., Guaranteed Rate
- Howard Tager, CEO, Ylopo
- Amie Balchunas, FL Broker Associate and MA REALTORÂ®, Lamacchia Realty
- Jeff Wilhems, Team Leader at Marsee, Wilhems Team
- Lindsey Gudger, Owner, Team Leader, Every Door Real Estate
- Mabel Guzman, Broker, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Those who register but may not be able to attend on Jan. 7 will have access to watch the event replays.
Beth McGuire is RISMediaâ€™s online managing editor. Email her your real estate news ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.