RISMediaâ€™s Real Estate CEO & Agent Leadership Exchange provides unprecedented access to industryâ€™s best and brightest
Education is key to getting ahead in your career, and for the executives, brokers and agents who attend RISMediaâ€™s CEO & Agent Leadership Exchange tomorrow, the direct access to the industryâ€™s top brass will be like taking their own personal master class in real estate.
The event begins tomorrow, Tues., Sept. 14 at 11 a.m. ET and runs through 5:30 p.m. ET. There is still time to register! Click here to register now!
More than 75 moderators, panelists and presentersâ€”among the most knowledgeable leaders in residential real estateâ€”will gather virtually tomorrow to present more than 20 educational sessions at the event, sharing challenges, strategies, innovative ideas and best practices for succeeding in todayâ€™s challenging times. There will be separate tracks for brokers and agents.
From C-Level executives of many of the nationâ€™s top firms, to broker/owners, REALTORSÂ® and coaches, here is just a partial list of some of our distinguished speakers:
- Helen Hana Casey, CEO, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
- Sherri Johnson, CEO & Founder, Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
- Morgan Carey, CEO, Real Estate Webmasters
- Prem Luthra, President, Elm Street Technology
- Stephanie Anton, SVP, Corcoran Affiliates, The Corcoran Group
- Christy Budnick, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Dermot Buffini, CEO, Buffini & Company
- Rick Haase, President, United Real Estate
- Tommy Choi, Co-Founder, Weinberg Choi Residential
- Joe Skousen, CEO, Inside Real Estate
- Gino Blefari, CEO, HomeServices of America
- Scott Durkin, CEO, Douglas Elliman
- Marki Lemons Ryhal, REALTORSÂ® Conference Speaker, ReMarkiTable LLC
- Diane Ramirez, Chief Strategy Officer, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England, Westchester &New York Properties
- Dan Kruse, President & CEO, CENTURY 21 Affiliated
- Leslie Appleton-Young, Former Vice President & Chief Economist, California Association of REALTORSÂ®
- Roman Pavlik, Direct or Luxury and Sports and Entertainment Division, Laurie Reader Luxury
- Craig Wilburn, Founder, Team Dynamo, Keller Williams
- And many more!
Click here to see the full lineup of speakers.
Event attendees will hear from industry leaders on a variety of timely topics, including â€śThe State of Real Estate,â€ť â€śThe Next Housing Crash: Fact or Fiction,â€ť plus several executives participating in one-on-one discussions with RISMedia CEO and Publisher John Featherston. We will also have sessions covering:
- Assessing the competition
- Improving your value proposition
- Increasing profitability
- Expanding your sphere with social media
- Assessing the advantages and challenges of mergers and acquisitions
- Finding the right balance of technology and personal touch
- Building a strong business plan for 2022
- Creating game-changing videos
- Following the successful strategies of todayâ€™s team leaders
- Learning how recruiting and retention have changed
- Shifting your marketing strategies for todayâ€™s luxury climate
- And many more!
Click here to register now and take some time to educate, build on your career and learn from the industryâ€™s best and brightest.
Accredited Buyerâ€™s Representative (ABRÂ®)
David Knox Real Estate Training
Pillar To Post Home Inspectors
Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
For more information on our Real Estate CEO & Agent Leadership Exchange, please visit www.ceo.rismedia.com.