Local Area Home Buyers GuidebooksA business-building program to benefit Brokers, Sponsors and Home Buyers
The Hometown Guidebooks provide your local Real Estate office with high quality listing and sales material for your agents, along with useful community and professional service information for new or prospective home buyers, all at no cost to you.? The real estate broker’s preferred vendors sponsor the publication and are recommended by the broker to the home buyer and seller.
The Guidebook offers benefits to:
The Real Estate Broker
- Builds confidence between brokers and clients.
- Cements your relationship with vendors and the community.
- Projects the image and professionalism of your office.
- Distributes valuable information about the home-buying process and makes the community even more attractive to the home buyer.
- Provides information about local reputable businesses and trustworthy professionals helping the home buyer and? seller before, during and after the transaction.
- Referrals from Realtors? provide new business for sponsors.
- Positive exposure to families relocating to the area, to existing local clients and through open houses for prospective home buyers.
- Relocating families will have recommendations for important vendors two to three months before they move into their new home.
- Strengthens the relationship with the real estate broker, ensuring future business referrals.
The Home Buyer
- Home buyers are provided with valuable information about their new town.
- They receive a reliable source of local businesses and professionals recommended by the real estate agent, making the purchase and relocation processes go much more smoothly.
For information on how to have a Home Buyers Guidebook created for your market, contact Regional Manager Gus Olsen at 203-770-3433 or e-mail email@example.com.
RISMedia Kick Start Program
A special introductory offer for our new and improved multimedia advertising system
For a limited time, RISMedia is offering a unique print and online advertising opportunity via its highly acclaimed business development resources, including Real Estate magazine, RISMedia’s Daily e-News and RISMedia.com. Our new, 120-day KickStart Program allows you to put your valuable marketing dollars to work in a high-impact, multimedia campaign that includes:
– Print and online promotion of your company, products and services
– Print and online editorial opportunities
– Access to our industry-renowned educational and networking events
The KickStart Program offers an unparalleled opportunity for those with a limited marketing budget or those looking for alternatives to annual media commitments. The KickStart Program will yield measurable ROI in the short-term. Call today and find out how to get your message noticed by the real estate industry’s true decision makers through the KickStart Program’s three-tiered pricing options: Base, Premium and Master.
For more information, contact Patty Sinisko, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8000-724-6000, ext. 149.
We also can provide you with a FREE advertising consultation to discuss your company’s media strategy with RISMedia. To find out more, please complete the following: