MRIS, Dec. 3, 2007-Coming December 11:• Faster, more user-friendly Matrix Map Search and Display
• Brand your Matrix Email with Personalized Headers & Footers
• Matrix Team Functionality
MATRIX WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR A TOTAL OF 3 HOURS DURING THE IMPLEMENTATION WHICH WILL BEGIN AT 10 P.M. ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 10.
Matrix Map Search and Display:
– Virtual Earth (VE) Search Interface and Tools: The newly embedded VE interface introduces more efficient map navigation tools. The Panning (grabbing and dragging) and Zooming (mouse wheel or double click) tools provide state of the art navigation capabilities.
– Search Area Display: As you draw the search area using the Rectangle Search Tool, the new interface highlights the search area and boundaries you have selected. The search area will remain highlighted as you use the Pan or Zoom tools mentioned above, providing you the geographical reference point for your search area in relationship to your map view.
– Search Results Map Display (Map Button): You now have the option to display the search results in a listing grid view in conjunction (mash up) with the embedded VE Road map, Aerial map, Hybrid map and the Bird’s eye map view on a single display screen. The single page interactive display of the VE Map and listing grid delivers a more comprehensive view of the information in an easy to use graphical interface to review the search results. These interactive maps can be printed and can be included in emails.
Special Note: In addition to the exciting mapping features described above, this release establishes the software foundation for significant additional tools coming soon, including: Radius Search, Polygon Search, and Multiple Point Driving Directions.
– Auto Email Scheduler: Timely communications to your clients is extremely important. To give you far more control and flexibility on when, and how often, you want Matrix to send email to your clients, the Auto Email Scheduler features the following new timing options: weekly, daily (AM and/or PM), ASAP, or monthly.
– Email Banners: This new, easy-to-use tool enables you to establish and reinforce your personalized brand. Each email sent from Matrix can now contain highly professional email headers and/or footers. You will be able to customize the standard templates to create your own, unique headers and footers.
– Client Email: This new feature delivers a more user friendly experience for your clients. Your clients will have the ability to change the display format from the initial view you chose to any of the system’s customer formats and they can view the properties on the new Virtual Earth map.
Matrix Teams allow you to designate fellow MRIS agents as your team member through a simple, intuitive interface. Each team member you designate will have full access to your Matrix account and can either impersonate you or work on your behalf, depending on the type of access you wish to grant.
• Impersonate: Email will be sent from your email address, using your name, as though you had sent the email yourself.
• On behalf of: Email will be sent from your teammate’s email address and name, but will include the tag line, “on behalf of.”
• Doing business as My Team: This marketing feature offers teams the ability to send email from the team name, instead of an individual’s name.
These exciting enhancements will be fully functional on December 11! Feedback from subscribers like you had a lot to do with it. Please continue to share your input using the Feedback link on the bottom of every page in Matrix.
For more information about this implementation, watch for updates on the Matrix homepage.
Send feedback on this article to: email@example.com