RISMEDIA, May 14, 2010—This stunning three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath, custom-built waterfront home in Falmouth, Massachusetts, has a 30-year, licensed dock and bridge-free access to Vineyard Sound.
Offered at $1,995,000, this impeccably designed home was built with the finest quality materials and attention to the smallest detail. The welcoming foyer leads to a living room with fire place and grand wall of glass and river views. The open floor plan continues through the dining room, gourmet kitchen and den. There are two beautiful master suites, two guest bedrooms, a second den and a family room with a built-in media center and wet bar.
There is also an exercise room and home office. Neighboring Waquoit Bay and Washburn Island are well-known boating destinations to enjoy water skiing, swimming, kite boarding, kayaking and exploring the trails of the Island. It is a short hop from your dock to Martha’s Vineyard. This home has it all.
• Contemporary Cape built in 2007
• 30 year licensed dock
• 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
• Gourmet kitchen with pantry, wine cooler
• First floor master with jacuzzi
• Family room with media center & wet bar
• Hardwood floors in living and dining rooms
• Central Air, Central vac, 3 zone gas heat
• Security system, underground utilities
• 2 car garage
For more information on this property, visit http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/.